Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

For Sale: 2nd Gen Access Cab Steps

Old 11-27-2012, 03:49 PM   #1
PELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed
PELLEY's Tacoma Gallery
For Sale: 2nd Gen Access Cab Steps

Hey guys,

I am selling two sets of steps I have for 2nd gen Access Cabs. Price is $200 if we meet up in person! I live in Tehachapi, CA 93561 which is 45 min south of Bakersfield. I go to Santa Clarita all the time, and can meet anyone from LA out there. Will also be in San Diego for Christmas.

Info
- Fits 2005-2013 Tacoma Access Cab
- 100% bolt on with no modification required
- All required hardware in included
- Made from 1/8" laser cut mild steel, CNC formed
- They are raw so you can paint to match

Pictures from mock up

Pictures of the finished product

Old 12-14-2012, 09:21 AM   #2
PELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed
PELLEY's Tacoma Gallery
Price drop, $200!!!
Old 12-28-2012, 11:37 AM   #3
PELLEY's Tacoma Gallery
Bump