Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Azusa Meet 12/1/2012

Old 11-30-2012, 10:38 AM   #1
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Azusa Meet 12/1/2012

So here is the deal for tomorrow, doing couple lifts. The mini meet is in Azusa. IF you come i will need your help to get these done.

IF you can bring a your own fold out chairs that would be cool

Please bring a snacks/drinks
-If anybody has ezup that would be great in case if it starts raining.
- IF you have floor jack bring it/ 6 ton jack stand if you have them.
- If we are taking off your Brake lines spray them with wd40 or PB blaster tonight please.
- If you need my address PM me.

I am starting this thing at 8 am because we have alot to do.

GbsTaco - Maxtrac's lift/brake lines.

Trowbocop - AAl, diff drop, shocks/spings

Jobrien -5100/884's

Here is the list
- Manwithoutplan
- Hiatt1991
- Lpheat22
- Jobrien
- Trowbocop Lift
- Gbtaco Maxtrac lift
- Proforce
- fballersoucant
- Magikbean562 Corrected
- Traveler
- Anthony 250
- cbassd
Old 11-30-2012, 10:54 AM   #5
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
Wildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
Wildlandtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
you still working Juantio, how was your night last night??
only three other members ended up staying but it ended up being a blast. Chick didn't card me so I was stoked for that
Old 11-30-2012, 10:57 AM   #7
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
Wildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildlandtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
Wildlandtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
haha you want some old Corona ???
haha no and I'll see what I can do about tomorrow most likely I'm working
Old 11-30-2012, 01:55 PM   #13
Lpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
Lpheat22's Tacoma Gallery
Coors?
Old 11-30-2012, 03:26 PM   #17
GbsTaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Gabe
GbsTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'll bring some waters and sodas! and see if i can get an EZ up..
Old 11-30-2012, 04:28 PM   #19
Tacofire is on a distinguished road

EMS:
Name: donovan
Tacofire's Tacoma Gallery
daang! wish I didn't have to work a 24 tomorrow I coulda learnded sumthin!
Old 11-30-2012, 04:47 PM   #20
Toyota Addict
Trowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Trowbocop's Tacoma Gallery
I'm bringin some beers and waters, will be there just before 8 hopefully. Anywhere walking distance to grab grub partway through installs- or anything in particular I can bring?