Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

New to this world

Old 12-02-2012, 07:18 PM   #1
Brooke379 is on a distinguished road

Name: brooke
Brooke379's Tacoma Gallery
New to this world

World, this is BrandE. BrandE this is your world. You can often find us cruising anywhere from San dimas to Ontario. If you ever see us, don't be shy, say hi
Attached Thumbnails
New to this world-image.jpg  
Old 12-02-2012, 07:18 PM   #2
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, nice truck.
Old 12-02-2012, 07:22 PM   #3
All I Do Is Nguyen
gym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shedgym_jamz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
gym_jamz's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome!
Old 12-02-2012, 07:23 PM   #4
Go home Nubbs, street lights are off!
pancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to behold
Name: Pancho
pancho's Tacoma Gallery
Hahahah you weren't shy to talk to.me about.tine.you posted something. Did the check.engine light turn off yet?
Old 12-02-2012, 07:25 PM   #5
We can't stop here, this is bat country.
dayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
dayNnite4's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to Tw!!! I like the red logo
Old 12-02-2012, 07:31 PM   #6

Hey thankyou! It's actually pink ^_^ it took me three days to finish
Old 12-02-2012, 08:38 PM   #8
Jon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Jon850FL's Tacoma Gallery
sup.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:41 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
welcome to the madness...

what team number you rockin on the windshield?
Hey thankyou mike. That is my brothers number. BrandE is in no way a chase truck haha. He was in chase, but I guess is getting voted out? I'm going to take it off soon hahaha. I'm not with engage off road but I do have a photo of... I forgot his name, but he was rocking the sticker. Ill post it. He was supper cool
Attached Thumbnails
New to this world-image.jpg  
Old 12-02-2012, 08:44 PM   #10
Tacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SSG HHC 4/9 6th INF Div Scout Platoon Sgt.
Name: Ron
Tacodog's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:55 PM   #11
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke379 View Post
Hey thankyou mike. That is my brothers number. BrandE is in no way a chase truck haha. He was in chase, but I guess is getting voted out? I'm going to take it off soon hahaha. I'm not with engage off road but I do have a photo of... I forgot his name, but he was rocking the sticker. Ill post it. He was supper cool
oh that pic isn't one of our team members... it's an old customer truck that got sold to someone who lives near the shop...

something like that...

who is your brother?
Old 12-02-2012, 09:10 PM   #12
Swimmerboy2112 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
Swimmerboy2112's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 12-02-2012, 09:20 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
oh that pic isn't one of our team members... it's an old customer truck that got sold to someone who lives near the shop...

something like that...

who is your brother?
Ohh okay haha no wonder why he didn't know much about it. Like he was cool but I was disappointed by his enthusiasm about it.

Andrew Neal >.< 1614
Old 12-03-2012, 11:04 AM   #16
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke379 View Post
Ohh okay haha no wonder why he didn't know much about it. Like he was cool but I was disappointed by his enthusiasm about it.

Andrew Neal >.< 1614
i know Andrew neal.
Old 12-04-2012, 01:25 AM   #17

Ohh man. In a good way or bad? He's one of those people where you either like him or hate him. He is a little much
Old 12-04-2012, 01:03 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
Good way i work with his mom.
Really? For cactus communications? Or whatever it's called. They should be retiring really soon! This is probably Andrews last year racing too :/ he does have an Attitude problem, which is probably why he's getting voted out of checkers
Old 12-04-2012, 02:25 PM   #20
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
I know of Cactus communications. His mom works for cpa firm. Every time, I have talk to him he has been real cool never had issue with him. Small world though.