Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Barstow Meet - 12/15/2012

Old 12-02-2012, 09:39 PM   #1
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Barstow Meet - 12/15/2012

Ok, since I put "MEET" in the title, hopefully some of you street queens will show up.

Now that the local Mojave race season is done, let's go out and have some fun on the race course and chase roads!!!

I will be heading out on Saturday from Fontana at 7am SHARP.

List up if you want to eat...

1. MikesDoubleCab + 2 (people, not my appetite)
2. Johnnie + 1/2
3. in2nite
4. DezertDuck +1
5. PimpinTacoma +1
Attached Thumbnails
Barstow Meet - 12/15/2012-jingle-jam-2012.jpg  
Old 12-02-2012, 10:02 PM   #2
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in! Meet you at Sierra.
Old 12-02-2012, 10:15 PM   #3
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
So want to go !
Old 12-02-2012, 10:24 PM   #5
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
So want to go !
you should... Barstow is a great place to really put your truck to the test...
Old 12-02-2012, 10:29 PM   #6
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Of course on a Saturday I'm scheduled to work
Old 12-02-2012, 10:32 PM   #7
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
Of course on a Saturday I'm scheduled to work
no way... argh...

should i give you the 2013 race schedule now?

Old 12-02-2012, 10:33 PM   #8
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
no way... argh...

should i give you the 2013 race schedule now?

Yes
Old 12-02-2012, 10:41 PM   #9
LT Chase Truck

1/11 - 1/12
HDRA at Stateline

4/5 - 4/7
HDRA at Ridgecrest

i don't know when MORE will release their 2013 schedule...
Old 12-02-2012, 11:21 PM   #10
in2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4/27th FA... MLRS.... Wertheim Germany
Name: James
in2nite's Tacoma Gallery
going to be a good time....
Old 12-02-2012, 11:33 PM   #11
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
Frack.. he works both those dates... I double checked.
once we get the MORE schedule, we will see if they line up...
Old 12-03-2012, 06:28 AM   #14
Moostang is on a distinguished road
Army: Airborne
Name: Sean
Moostang's Tacoma Gallery
damn if i wasn't still in Afghanistan I would go...
Old 12-03-2012, 09:14 AM   #16
Dezert Lovers Unite
Engage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Engage Marketing
Engage Offroad's Tacoma Gallery
well everyone is invited to come out and have some fun with trucks, buggies, rhino's or what ever else shows up, we will take care of lunch for everyone and like always if anyone needs some tuning help that day we will gladly help out, if you can please make a list of who plans to attend and if your bringing anyone so we can have enough food for everyone.....

DezertDuck+1
Pimpintacoma+1
Old 12-03-2012, 10:13 AM   #17
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Going to try to make it out to this one. Work has the best of me lately. I'll find out for sure next week.
Old 12-03-2012, 07:10 PM   #18
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Johnnie + ˝
Old 12-03-2012, 08:52 PM   #19
NoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
NoSoup4You's Tacoma Gallery
Is there cell service where this is going on? I'm on call, just need cell service though and I could probably come.
Old 12-03-2012, 08:59 PM   #20

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSoup4You View Post
Is there cell service where this is going on? I'm on call, just need cell service though and I could probably come.
Yup. Barstow main has good service and that's where we'll probably be hanging out at. It's right off the freeway. Most of that area has good service.