Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Looking for Taco..

Old 12-10-2012, 02:54 PM   #1
peyton331 is on a distinguished road
Name: Peyton
peyton331's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for Taco..

New to the site and didn't spend as much time as I should have looking for the classifieds.

If this is in the wrong section i'm sorry.

just in a hurry to get a Tacoma.

I need a truck and I am currently selling my 2007 Subaru WRX STI, for 15k.
Is actually a 03 WRX with STI swap, hence the price.

If there is a FS thread please point me in the right direction!

I'll post pics and specs if anyone is interested! Thanks you guys.
Old 12-10-2012, 02:57 PM   #2
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man, welcome! check out this section for all the 2nd gen trucks and parts for sale. These are not limited to SoCal though.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...a-marketplace/

Here is the 1st gen section

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...a-marketplace/

And here is a spot to post your for sale thread for the subaru.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/

If you're going to post a thread in any of those sections, make sure you read the rules for each section in the stickies. Failure to adhere to those rules will result in a mod closing or locking your thread.
Old 12-10-2012, 04:14 PM   #3
NoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
NoSoup4You's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by peyton331 View Post
New to the site and didn't spend as much time as I should have looking for the classifieds.

If this is in the wrong section i'm sorry.

just in a hurry to get a Tacoma.

I need a truck and I am currently selling my 2007 Subaru WRX STI, for 15k.
Is actually a 03 WRX with STI swap, hence the price.

If there is a FS thread please point me in the right direction!

I'll post pics and specs if anyone is interested! Thanks you guys.
normally I would say just take the rex to the dealer since most Toyota dealers understand the value of Subaru, but with the STi swap you should really hit up the Subaru forums.

nasioc.com, iwsti.com, clubwrx.net to name a few. They will understand what you have and give the best offers.
Old 12-10-2012, 04:20 PM   #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSoup4You View Post
normally I would say just take the rex to the dealer since most Toyota dealers understand the value of Subaru, but with the STi swap you should really hit up the Subaru forums.

nasioc.com, iwsti.com, clubwrx.net to name a few. They will understand what you have and give the best offers.
Thanks for the input. Shes already on the subi forums. Since I'm looking for a Tacoma I figured I would post up on here.
Old 12-10-2012, 04:22 PM   #5
NoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
NoSoup4You's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by peyton331 View Post
Thanks for the input. Shes already on the subi forums. Since I'm looking for a Tacoma I figured I would post up on here.
cool. BST threads are over here: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy-sell-trade/
Old 12-10-2012, 08:14 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
I may sell mine
Too bad you're not in socal