Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

WTB: SO CAL- 01-04 DBL CAB 4x4 BLK or GRN

Old 12-11-2012, 01:23 PM   #1
professional trousersnake charmer
RJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ/Mike Hauncho/HeavyHands
RJ MacReady's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: 01-04 DBL CAB 4x4 BLK or GRN--PURCHASED!

I very recently have lost my 04 dbl cab in an accident. She rolled 3x & crushed under a tree. Im having withdrawls already considering these are the best trucks out there.

Im currently looking for another 01-04 Tacoma 4x4 Dbl Cab in BLACK or GREEN. Other colors are ok; Red, Silver...not really looking for white but if its an option, I will def pursue it.

4x4 is really perferred but will not rule out 4x2 with rear-locker .

Im currently trying to sell my 03 built WRX & will be able to pay cash.
Modded trucks are welcome & so are stock rigs.

Im looking not to go over $12K. Please have the title in hand, CLEAN TITLE PERFERRED...but not demanded. It would be nice to have as many service records as possible ie: Timing belt, brakes, cv boots, axles, oil changes etc. Just a heads up, I will be asking for a leak down & comp test upon purchase.

*Im an enthusiast who takes care of his rides. I would really like to purchase from the same kind of seller. Im really hoping to keep the purchase local: OC/IE/LA areas. I've been patroling Craigslist with not much luck. If you see a link that I would appreciate, please post. I will check this thread multiple times daily.

you can reach me through email: richardgil84@hotmail.com OR
(six-two-six) six seven two six eight zero five.
Old 12-16-2012, 09:24 AM   #6
MadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant future

Name: Mike
MadTaco461's Tacoma Gallery
search the following:
autotrader
racedezert.com
dezertrangers.com

this might give you a few more options
Old 12-21-2012, 11:39 AM   #12
AZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shedAZBACKCOUNTRY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
AZBACKCOUNTRY's Tacoma Gallery
It's not Socal, but may be worth a drive. Az trucks sometimes are the best around - 0 rust and it's the Black color you are looking for.
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/cto/3492329177.html

Good luck- I have no affiliation with the seller.

Az
Old 12-21-2012, 01:25 PM   #14
professional trousersnake charmer
RJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ/Mike Hauncho/HeavyHands
RJ MacReady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZBACKCOUNTRY View Post
It's not Socal, but may be worth a drive. Az trucks sometimes are the best around - 0 rust and it's the Black color you are looking for.
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/cto/3492329177.html

Good luck- I have no affiliation with the seller.

Az
Thanks for the help. Im really looking for a V6 n not stick again lol...gawd, we SoCal'ers are effin' spoiled

Quote:
Originally Posted by miacevedo View Post
Posted a link to somebody's truck on CL (not mine) not DC, but 2nd gen

<A href="http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-tacoma-marketplace/254316-good-deal-2005-4x4-trd-off-road-craigslist-not-mine.html" target=_blank>http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-not-mine.html

yeah id be interested but again...looking for auto trans.