Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

MORE New Years 200 - 1/26/2013

Old 01-02-2013, 06:27 PM   #21
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Any schedule so far for this weekend?
Old 01-02-2013, 06:47 PM   #22
SoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
SoCalRoadie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs257 View Post
Any schedule so far for this weekend?
Sunday Barstow

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=255510
Old 01-02-2013, 06:47 PM   #23
SoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalRoadie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
SoCalRoadie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitang View Post
There is no pre running for HDRA but most likely we will do a prerun the weekend before the first More race
Cool. With some luck ill be in dirt every weekend this month!
Old 01-02-2013, 06:51 PM   #24
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalRoadie View Post
No the schedule for the race? Im trying to plan with the GF she is begging me to take her up to the race.

So Mohawk I am down to chase...
Old 01-02-2013, 08:57 PM   #25
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
yes, i will be working on chase team assignments soon...

we are prepping for the HDRA race in Vegas right now, but we will have the first team meeting for the MORE race on Tuesday 1/15 @ 630pm at the shop...

please PM me if you want to find out how to join our chase crew...

thanks!
Old 01-03-2013, 06:41 PM   #26
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan Blagg
desert guy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
Bryan, when are you going to prerun?
I am going to pre-run on monday Jan. 14th probably. I am off mondays and tuesdays only, so I can not pre-run on the weekends.
I am taking my truck to Engage this next monday to get stickers & graphics made. And install window nets.
Then I want to finish my prep so I can pre-run on the 14th. Ready to rock Barstow!!
Old 01-03-2013, 07:01 PM   #27
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert guy View Post
I am going to pre-run on monday Jan. 14th probably. I am off mondays and tuesdays only, so I can not pre-run on the weekends.
I am taking my truck to Engage this next monday to get stickers & graphics made. And install window nets.
Then I want to finish my prep so I can pre-run on the 14th. Ready to rock Barstow!!
i may be driving back from the HDRA race on that Monday...

if so, i will stop by...
Old 01-03-2013, 07:02 PM   #28
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
i may be driving back from the HDRA race on that Monday...

if so, i will stop by...
Cool, I will keep you updated

They just posted the course map on the M.O.R.E. website also
Old 01-04-2013, 09:08 PM   #29
Dezert Lovers Unite
Engage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Engage Marketing
Engage Offroad's Tacoma Gallery
well we just announced this today, so if anyone wants to start racing here is a great reason to.....up for grabs is a total of $4600.00 in payout during a 3 race Shoot out,
the first race is the New Years 200 and the break down of the purse is as follows for this race, 1st place $300.00, 2nd place $200, and 3rd place $100
the second race is the Balls Out 250 and the break down of the purse is as follows for this race, 1st place $300.00, 2nd place $200, and 3rd place $100
the third and final race is the California 500 and the break down of the purse is as follows for this race, if you have started the two previous Shoot Out Races (New Years 200 & Balls Out 250) 1st place $500, 2nd place $400, 3rd place $200, if you have only raced 1 previous shoot out or zero previous shoot outs then the purse is as follows 1st place $300, 2nd place $200, 3rd place $100
if any one has any further questions you can contact the shop at 909-238-6788 and ask to speak with myself Hass the owner, Israel or Mohawk Mike,
make sure if you are a registered race vehicle and will be in the Triple Shoot Out, that you get your Official number plates from us, we can mail them out or you can pick them up from the shop in person, every registered race vehicle gets one set of Official number plates for free.....no cost.....any subsequent sets or replacement sets their will be a $25.00 charge...see everyone at the the first shoot out Jan. 26th in Barstow....Hass

Old 01-05-2013, 12:31 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engage Offroad View Post
well we just announced this today, so if anyone wants to start racing here is a great reason to.....up for grabs is a total of $4600.00 in payout during a 3 race Shoot out,
the first race is the New Years 200 and the break down of the purse is as follows for this race, 1st place $300.00, 2nd place $200, and 3rd place $100
the second race is the Balls Out 250 and the break down of the purse is as follows for this race, 1st place $300.00, 2nd place $200, and 3rd place $100
the third and final race is the California 500 and the break down of the purse is as follows for this race, if you have started the two previous Shoot Out Races (New Years 200 & Balls Out 250) 1st place $500, 2nd place $400, 3rd place $200, if you have only raced 1 previous shoot out or zero previous shoot outs then the purse is as follows 1st place $300, 2nd place $200, 3rd place $100
if any one has any further questions you can contact the shop at 909-238-6788 and ask to speak with myself Hass the owner, Israel or Mohawk Mike,
make sure if you are a registered race vehicle and will be in the Triple Shoot Out, that you get your Official number plates from us, we can mail them out or you can pick them up from the shop in person, every registered race vehicle gets one set of Official number plates for free.....no cost.....any subsequent sets or replacement sets their will be a $25.00 charge...see everyone at the the first shoot out Jan. 26th in Barstow....Hass

Hell yeah!!!!!!!!
Old 01-05-2013, 09:53 PM   #31
Dezert Lovers Unite
Engage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Engage Marketing
Engage Offroad's Tacoma Gallery
heres a quick overview of the Engage 2013 Triple Shoot Out taking place in MORE this season explained by our girl Krysta Lynn...enjoy....see everyone at the races...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKzBG...ature=youtu.be
Old 01-08-2013, 05:21 PM   #32
I <3 Pink Tacos
JawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to behold

Name: John
JawKnee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marnes2986 View Post
I<3pinktacos and I will be chasing for 1445 Juantourage Racing. See you guys out there!
I am? I will!

Hey Mike, planning on taking lots of pics. I'll keep an eye out for the Engage trucks.

-Jawkneefotografie
Old 01-08-2013, 05:32 PM   #33
LT Chase Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by JawKnee View Post
I am? I will!

Hey Mike, planning on taking lots of pics. I'll keep an eye out for the Engage trucks.

-Jawkneefotografie
thanks!

did you tell Juan about that shoot out entry? it's free to enter...
Old 01-09-2013, 11:12 AM   #34
I <3 Pink Tacos
JawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to beholdJawKnee is a splendid one to behold

JawKnee's Tacoma Gallery
Angry

Quote:
thanks!

did you tell Juan about that shoot out entry? it's free to enter...
I will send him a link to the YouTube vid.
Old 01-13-2013, 08:49 PM   #35
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Mike, if I have my boys with me I should be able to work main pit if that's cool with you guys. If I don't have them I can chase with James.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:44 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by JawKnee View Post
I am? I will!

-Jawkneefotografie
Hell yeah John! Take some photos. We have three Engage trucks racing ( Me #1491 , Musgrave #1423 , and Vi-Tang #1478)
I will buy some off you if you get any good ones of my truck
Old 01-17-2013, 03:39 PM   #37
I <3 Pink Tacos

JawKnee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert guy View Post
Hell yeah John! Take some photos. We have three Engage trucks racing ( Me #1491 , Musgrave #1423 , and Vi-Tang #1478)
I will buy some off you if you get any good ones of my truck
Change in plans and I won't make it to this one. Good luck to all those racing.

Oh and thanks for giving my son that box of cereal Bryan.
Old 01-22-2013, 01:12 PM   #38
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
have fun guys
Old 01-22-2013, 03:24 PM   #39
NoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoSoup4You is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
NoSoup4You's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
have fun guys
cant make it?
Old 01-22-2013, 06:04 PM   #40
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSoup4You View Post
cant make it?
Nah. I wish!