Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

January Hooters Meet

Old 12-29-2012, 10:44 AM   #22
Penis Bird
SoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Spearmint rhino meet and greet would be more fun...FYI.
I may swing by after wifey gets home from work to watch little man.
How late will you guys be there?
And I'm assuming you won't be blowing shit up Juan.
Old 12-29-2012, 10:48 AM   #23
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
Spearmint rhino meet and greet would be more fun...FYI.
I may swing by after wifey gets home from work to watch little man.
How late will you guys be there?
And I'm assuming you won't be blowing shit up Juan.
maybe 9-10
Old 12-29-2012, 09:13 PM   #24
Tacofire is on a distinguished road

EMS:
Name: donovan
Tacofire's Tacoma Gallery
Dang wish I could go
Old 01-01-2013, 11:14 AM   #27
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke379 View Post
I'll know on Friday if ill be able to make it
OkAy cool I'm requesting that day off so hopefully I get that day off
Old 01-04-2013, 01:21 PM   #28
John 3:16
staticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud ofstaticprotocol13 has much to be proud of

Name: Bryan
staticprotocol13's Tacoma Gallery
Still waiting to see what my sched would be on that day... hope I can go...
Old 01-04-2013, 04:45 PM   #29
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by staticprotocol13 View Post
Still waiting to see what my sched would be on that day... hope I can go...
Just looked on my schedule and I guess I don't work at all next week
Old 01-04-2013, 05:04 PM   #30
UnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
UnGreased Fist's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
Just looked on my schedule and I guess I don't work at all next week
How the fuck does that work ?

You just a week off ? Damn.
Old 01-04-2013, 05:07 PM   #32
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Beer View Post
How the fuck does that work ?

You just a week off ? Damn.
They screwed up on my schedule
Old 01-04-2013, 05:24 PM   #33
UnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
UnGreased Fist's Tacoma Gallery
Damn that sucks. O well go get drunk and enjoy your week off
Old 01-05-2013, 11:23 PM   #38
aka Senor Tacorojo
EL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CORY
EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Your union brotha they have to give at least the minimum hours! If they don't go to union and the store will have to pay for the minimum hours in contract even though u didn't work because they broke the contract!!!

Or enjoy time off
Old 01-05-2013, 11:30 PM   #39
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Yeah I'm probably gunna enjoy the time off. I'll probably be going to my welding class this week. The class went on winter break so now I have more time i can go there. And how was Gorman wanted to go so bad