Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

January Hooters Meet

Old 12-16-2012, 10:05 AM   #1
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
January Hooters Meet

Time for another hooters meet to start off the new year.

THURSDAY January 10, 2013

Time----- 430 pm

Location------ Thousand Oaks,ca
Address :
401 N Moorpark Rd, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360

This is a good old fashion greet and meet.
Just let me know if your going and ill put you on the list.

List:
1. Wildlandtaco
2. Nelson18matt
3. I love beer
4. Sigi
5. Santabarbarataco maybe
6. Igrom
7. Silverwolf maybe
8. Rubbertank
9. El Rojo
10. Deadcrown
11. Deadhed1 maybe
12. Brooke379 maybe
13. Manwithoutaplan
Old 12-17-2012, 07:35 PM   #2
Lord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Mar Div
Name: Nick
Lord Helmet's Tacoma Gallery
I'd go if it was on a weekend.
Old 12-17-2012, 07:36 PM   #3
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Helmet View Post
I'd go if it was on a weekend.
I would do it on the weekend but its hard for me to get those days off.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:21 PM   #4
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
i should be able to make it
Old 12-18-2012, 12:05 AM   #7
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL ROJO View Post
Put me down, my first week at new job and wifey works thurs night soooo I'm a maybe.

Daddy day care u know
I'll buy you a drink this time
Old 12-18-2012, 02:43 AM   #8
Deadcrowm is on a distinguished road

EMS:
Name: Mike
Deadcrowm's Tacoma Gallery
Just put in the request for the night off...so I'm a maybe.
Old 12-19-2012, 01:47 PM   #11
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke379 View Post
Ill know the week before if I can go. If I'm off, I'll be there
Alright cool put you down as a maybe
Old 12-19-2012, 01:57 PM   #13
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
Juan pick me up for this event
If you want me to Sigi will be most pleased haha
Old 12-19-2012, 02:17 PM   #15
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
really maybe we can talk on his 2 way radios
If I get the day off I'll pick your ass up.
Old 12-19-2012, 02:27 PM   #17
UnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnGreased Fist is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
UnGreased Fist's Tacoma Gallery
Ha fucking Juan. Quite Ralph's and get a job at hooters

I'm still a maybe on this. Depends on work. But I'd like to make it out
Old 12-19-2012, 02:31 PM   #18
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Beer View Post
Ha fucking Juan. Quite Ralph's and get a job at hooters

I'm still a maybe on this. Depends on work. But I'd like to make it out
Mmmmmmmm me in short shorts Id be getting all the tips