Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Anyone know a San Diego Toyota dealer service rep?

Old 12-18-2012, 06:20 PM   #1
pbcolt has a spectacular aura aboutpbcolt has a spectacular aura aboutpbcolt has a spectacular aura about

Name: Colton
pbcolt's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know a San Diego Toyota dealer service rep?

So the driver window on my '12 rattles and its pissing me off. The ******** at mossy toyota (god I hate them) put down the wrong description for the tech to look for the first time I took it in, and when I confronted the tech about not hearing the noise, he said, "Oh, that wasn't what I was looking for, I was looking for..."

Anyway, I just really don't want to take it back there and fight with them and I know an honest service guy could hear the rattle and get me started on some warranty work.

Anyone know a guy?
Old 12-18-2012, 09:23 PM   #2
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Hit up Csjumper Chris, I think hes familiar with a some peeps at Toyota chula vista.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:40 PM   #3
pbcolt has a spectacular aura aboutpbcolt has a spectacular aura aboutpbcolt has a spectacular aura about

pbcolt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogrc View Post
Hit up Csjumper Chris, I think hes familiar with a some peeps at Toyota chula vista.
Thanks! I forgot about that...I'll shoot him a PM.
Old 12-20-2012, 12:48 PM   #4

pbcolt's Tacoma Gallery
bump..
Old 12-20-2012, 08:12 PM   #6
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, I bought my Tacoma from Mossy Toyota...yea..some of the guys there are Frikkin idiots. However, the (i think) either Assistant Service Manager or Full Manager, Sean i think his name is...has hooked me up every time i go there. I've pulled up and promptly driven away when I was told he wasn't working that day. He's the only guy I go to, and he's never let me down. You can tell him Jeff Dwyer, with the black tacoma and roll bar on the back, sent you, he should take good care of you.

PS I'll be back in SoCal in a few weeks, and I'm about due for my 40k service as well, I'll be going to him.
Old 12-20-2012, 11:06 PM   #8

pbcolt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
PS He's the ginger
I thought a guy named Sean was the one that pissed me off. I just know Mossy gave me the run around when I was 18 and bought my 4runner there, tried to screw over my grandma when she wanted to buy a corolla there, and when I let them know I would not buying my newest 2012 taco from them for the above reasons, I got an email response from a salesperson telling me essentially I have no concience/moral fiber/integrity.
Old 12-20-2012, 11:22 PM   #9
2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2ski4life7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Grant
2ski4life7's Tacoma Gallery
I second Toyota San Diego. They have been very good to me however they are a rather busy dealership.
Old 12-20-2012, 11:24 PM   #10
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Hate mossy . Took them 2 weeks to give me my deposit back .