Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Los Angeles County DUI Check Point List for the rest of 2012.

Old 12-19-2012, 05:05 PM   #1
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
meeestirg's Tacoma Gallery
Los Angeles County DUI Check Point List for the rest of 2012.

Friday, December 14
DUI Checkpoint – Avoid the 100 (West) Huntington Park
DUI Checkpoint – Claremont
DUI Checkpoint – Downey
DUI Checkpoint – El Segundo
DUI Checkpoint – Glendale
DUI Checkpoint – Hawthorne
DUI Checkpoint – Pasadena
DUI Checkpoint – Redondo Beach
DUI Checkpoint – LAPD – Southeast Area
DUI Checkpoint – LAPD – Hollywood Area
DUI Checkpoint – LAPD – Southwest Area
DUI Checkpoint – LASD City of Industry
DUI Checkpoint – LASD Malibu/Lost Hills
DUI Checkpoint – LASD Paramount
DUI Patrol – Avoid the 100 (West) Multi-Agency (Including the cities of Gardena, Hawthorne, Inglewood, Torrance, Manhattan Beach, El Camino College, El Segundo, Hermosa Beach, Redondo Beach, Palos Verdes Estates, UCLA PD, Huntington Park, Long Beach, Signal Hill and Vernon)
DUI Patrol – Pomona

Saturday, December 15
DUI Checkpoint – Avoid the 100 (East) Multi-Agency in Glendale (Including the cities of Glendale, South Pasadena, Pasadena, San Marino, San Fernando, LAPD and CHP.) **MEDIA EVENT**
DUI Checkpoint – Burbank
DUI Checkpoint – Huntington Park
DUI Checkpoint – Inglewood
DUI Checkpoint – San Gabriel
DUI Checkpoint – Whittier
DUI Checkpoint – LAPD – Topanga Area
DUI Checkpoint – LAPD – North Hollywood Area
DUI Checkpoint – LASD Bellflower
DUI Checkpoint – LASD Comp ton
DUI Checkpoint – LASD Lancaster
DUI Checkpoint – LASD Norwalk
DUI Checkpoint – LASD Malibu/Lost Hills
DUI Patrol – Avoid the 100 (West) Multi-Agency (Including the cities of Gardena, Hawthorne, Inglewood, Torrance, Manhattan Beach, El Camino College, El Segundo, Hermosa Beach, Redondo Beach, Palos Verdes Estates, UCLA PD, Huntington Park, Long Beach, Signal Hill and Vernon)

Sunday, December 16
DUI Checkpoint – LASD Norwalk

Thursday, December 20
DUI Patrol – LASD Malibu/Lost Hills

Friday, December 21
DUI Checkpoint – Avoid the 100 (East) Multi-Agency – (Including officers from Arcadia, West Covina, Baldwin Park School Police, El Monte, Monrovia, Sierra Madre and CHP)
DUI Checkpoint – Avoid the 100 (West) in Vernon
DUI Checkpoint – El Monte
DUI Checkpoint – Pasadena
DUI Checkpoint – Pomona
DUI Checkpoint – South Pasadena
DUI Checkpoint – Vernon
DUI Checkpoint – CHP Baldwin Park Area
DUI Checkpoint – CHP Santa Clarita Valley
DUI Checkpoint – CHP West L.A. Area
DUI Checkpoint – LAPD – Olympic Area
DUI Checkpoint – LAPD – Central Area
DUI Checkpoint – LAPD – Hollywood Area
DUI Checkpoint – LASD Compton
DUI Checkpoint – LASD Pico Rivera
DUI Patrol – Pomona
DUI Patrol – LAPD – Harbor Area

Saturday, December 22
DUI Checkpoint –Avoid the 100 (East) Multi-Agency in Alhambra (Including the cities of Monterey Park, Alhambra, San Gabriel, Montebello, Downey, Whittier and Bell Gardens)
DUI Checkpoint – Avoid the 100 (West) in Torrance
DUI Checkpoint – Azusa
DUI Checkpoint – Huntington Park
DUI Checkpoint – Redondo Beach
DUI Checkpoint – Signal Hill
DUI Checkpoint – CHP Altadena Area
DUI Checkpoint – LAPD – 77th Street Area
DUI Patrol – Avoid the 100 (East) Multi-Agency – (Including officers from Arcadia, West Covina, Baldwin Park School Police, El Monte, Monrovia, Sierra Madre, and CHP)
DUI Patrol – CHP South Los Angeles Area
DUI Patrol – Long Beach
DUI Patrol – San Gabriel
DUI Patrol – Whittier

Sunday, December 23

Tuesday, December 25
DUI Patrol – CHP MAXIMUM ENFORCEMENT PERIOD

Wednesday, December 26
DUI Checkpoint – LAPD – Rampart Area
Revised 12/3/2012 4:00:26
Avoid DUI Campaign Schedule of Operations 12-12.doc
DUI Task Force Enforcement Schedule

Friday, December 28
DUI Checkpoint – Gardena
DUI Checkpoint – San Gabriel
DUI Checkpoint – Whittier
DUI Checkpoint – CHP Antelope Valley
DUI Checkpoint – CHP South L.A. Area
DUI Checkpoint – LASD West Hollywood
DUI Checkpoint – LASD Paramount

Saturday, December 29
DUI Checkpoint – Avoid the 100 (East) Multi-Agency in Covina (Including the cities of Glendora, Pomona, Claremont, La Verne, Covina, Azusa, Irwindale, CHP and LAPD)
DUI Checkpoint – Avoid the 100 (West) in Hawthorne
DUI Checkpoint – Long Beach
DUI Checkpoint – CHP Newhall Area
DUI Checkpoint – LASD La Mirada
DUI Patrol – Avoid the 100 (East) Multi-Agency (Including the cities of Glendale, South Pasadena, Pasadena, Burbank, San Marino, San Fernando, LAPD and CHP.)
DUI Patrol – Avoid the 100 (East) Multi-Agency (Including the cities of Monterey Park, Alhambra, San Gabriel, Montebello, Downey, Whittier and Bell Gardens)
DUI Patrol – San Gabriel
DUI Patrol – Whittier
DUI Patrol – LAPD – Hollenbeck Area
DUI Patrol – LASD Norwalk

Sunday, December 30

Monday, December 31
DUI Checkpoint – Santa Monica
DUI Patrol – Long Beach
DUI Patrol – Pomona
DUI Patrol – CHP South Los Angeles Area
DUI Patrol – CHP West Valley Area
DUI Patrol – LASD West Hollywood
Old 12-19-2012, 05:08 PM   #3
HossNFross Per "Oz"
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
X2. I drive through them nowadays just because I don't drink like I used to.
Old 12-19-2012, 07:42 PM   #4
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
I hope anyone that is drunk driving goes through these checkpoints.
Old 12-19-2012, 07:43 PM   #5
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
x99999999999
Old 12-19-2012, 07:52 PM   #6
cbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to all

Name: sebastian
cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
He'll yea way too many people are getting killed becuae of drunk drivers.... Just don't drink when you drive not for yourself but for everyone around you
Old 12-19-2012, 09:41 PM   #7
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
My 19 year old cousin was killed by a drunk driver. He had 2 prior DUI's and was sentenced to 15 years. I have no idea you would posts this. Since I don't drive when I'm drinking I have no problem sitting in a little checkpoint traffic and laugh at all the dumb asses that get their cars impounded.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:54 PM   #9
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dad32509 View Post
Im guessing it was posted for traffic reasons. There is a checkpoint by my house seems like every weekend and I hate sitting in that traffic
x2

i don't mind seeing these bulletins too... it sucks having to sit through that traffic... i don't drink either but i also don't want to sit there while they look over my truck with ticket book in hand... hahaha...

luckily i have only gotten a ticket for no front plate at one of those checkpoints, but that was before i went LT... i can imagine the tickets they could write me at one of those checkpoints...
Old 12-19-2012, 09:57 PM   #10
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
+1

These notices are next to useless.
They don't indicate where the checkpoints are... only that they exist.

Duhh.

You'd have to have been sleeping it off under a rock since 1980 to not know that any time near ANY holiday, there will be checkpoints.

So the list doesn't tell the drunks where the checkpoints are so they can't avoid them (and what does the "Avoid the 100" reference?)
The list doesn't tell the rest of us where the checkpoint is going to have traffic fucked up.
Old 12-19-2012, 10:00 PM   #11
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Note to self . Stay out of the entire la area on those dates . Ermmm at all times .
Old 12-19-2012, 10:03 PM   #12
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Note to self . Stay out of the entire la area on those dates . Ermmm at all times .
LOL!

Buddy used to work for Anaheim PD.
When he was off duty, his 92FS was always in his fanny pack in the floor of the back seat.

When he left OC and went into LA, it was on the passenger seat.
When he got off the freeway, it was unzipped.
Old 12-29-2012, 09:42 PM   #13
pelon is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
pelon's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you for posting. I don't want to have one beer and be scared for life with a DUI. Truth be told more pepole are hurt because of the rude habit of texting.