Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Crawl Space/Raised home foundations

Old 12-21-2012, 07:47 PM   #1
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
Crawl Space/Raised home foundations

Hey folks,

I'm a rep for Sure Safe EFS and wanted to let you home owners know that we do pier replacements that have lifetime guarantees and can handle up to D rated earthquakes. The business has been around for over 26 years and we're currently expanding nation wide because our patent is proven and a lot cheaper then our competitors junk. I'm posting here because I want your friends or family members to save money!

So if you have a home that is starting to show it's age or worried about the next quake give us a call:

Sure Safe EFS
760-741-1540
http://suresafe.com/
Old 12-21-2012, 07:56 PM   #2
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
Here's what we typically see: