Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Cleghorn run this weekend

Old 01-29-2009, 10:19 PM   #2
"Kill BABIES"
Re8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Bn 7th Marine Kilo Co. Weapons PLT - Infantry Mortarman
Name: m0nk
Re8elmonk0341's Tacoma Gallery
How 'bout Azuza or Coral Canyon on the 7th of Feb?
Old 01-29-2009, 10:21 PM   #3
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Re8elmonk0341 View Post
How 'bout Azuza or Coral Canyon on the 7th of Feb?

He's in the IE, so Azuza would be ideal for him.
Old 01-29-2009, 10:23 PM   #4
"Kill BABIES"
Re8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yup
Old 01-29-2009, 10:24 PM   #5
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

If you go to Azuza, we'll have 4 trucks.
Old 01-29-2009, 10:25 PM   #6
"Kill BABIES"

you should post a thread bout it
Old 01-29-2009, 10:30 PM   #7

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ruary-7th.html
Old 01-29-2009, 10:33 PM   #8
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
fuck, I gotta come out so Denny and Tom can take me to get some good Pozole.
Old 01-29-2009, 10:35 PM   #9
Taco Traitor!
TRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to behold

TRD4x4858's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRD4x4858
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
fuck, I gotta come out so Denny and Tom can take me to get some good Pozole.
haha its still on your mind?
Old 01-29-2009, 10:37 PM   #10
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD4x4858 View Post
haha its still on your mind?

hell yea man.
Old 01-29-2009, 10:37 PM   #11

Since Azuza is out of the question, let's hit up Cleghorn sometime.
Old 01-29-2009, 10:44 PM   #12
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
well i can't get into azusa because i dont have 4x4. and im in the I.E too. Azusa was not in the I.E last time i checked. lol. Cleghorn is only about 10-15 minutes north of the 210 and 15 fwy's if ya'll know where that is.
Old 01-29-2009, 10:46 PM   #13

Fuck Dirtopia.

I'm down for a Cleghorn run. I don't know if I can go Saturday though.
Old 01-29-2009, 10:49 PM   #14
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ok well im down to go anytime. Just let me know. I have actually only taken my truck out like twice. i havent had it that long. Me and a few people are going to cleghorn sat but i will be the only taco. they all have jeeps.

Cleghorn is pretty fun. So im looking forward to it.
Old 01-29-2009, 10:50 PM   #15

We got PreRunners. Can they handle it?
Old 01-29-2009, 10:53 PM   #16

lol. hey my locker did amazingly well when i went a few weeks ago. i was surprised. And cleghorn is nice too cuz it has one main trail with medium and hard bypasses that all meet back up to the easy trail. good stuff.
Old 01-29-2009, 10:54 PM   #17

I love main trails.
Old 01-29-2009, 10:57 PM   #19

My truck has been in some crazy situations, but I didn't get stuck. The only times I've been stuck was in soft sand (twice) and my axle got caught in a rut once. Good stuff!

You got any mods?
Old 01-29-2009, 11:02 PM   #20

naw i just started. ive only had my truck for a few months. i bought the devil horn emblem, led dome light, debadged and thats all. oh and i put the nice useless aluminum skidplate on the front. lol Im lookin at getting toytec coilovers with tc uca's, and aal and new billys in the rear. hopefully withing the next month. im in college so its hard to find money but i manage. i work a lot too.