Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Built Right Fabrication Poker Run 4/6/13

Old 03-17-2013, 11:18 PM   #21
will e is on a distinguished road

Name: Will E
will e's Tacoma Gallery
@Lebowski I saw your Reply in the SD bs thread & i also saw the flyer @ the Truck Shop counter.

Lemme know if any members are gonna meet up somewhere & Cruz out there.

Should I leave the chick at home ?? & just bring Beer ?

Fuggg it ...she's staying home..Beer it is
Old 03-17-2013, 11:25 PM   #22
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Ill see if a few friends would like to roll out from NC. .
Old 03-22-2013, 01:13 PM   #24
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
Bump

For those of you with Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/events/524308177607710/
Old 03-27-2013, 09:24 AM   #25
Shinty Killer
Gabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGabex35 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines:
Name: Gabe
Gabex35's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have coordinates for the home base Matt? i'll be out there and wanted to stop by to check it out.
Old 03-27-2013, 09:32 AM   #26
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'll see if I can snap a pic of the run map today when I go over to pick my truck up. Only thing I remember is the route is going up to the wind caves.
Old 03-27-2013, 06:25 PM   #27
Datsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shedDatsik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Datsik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
I'll see if I can snap a pic of the run map today when I go over to pick my truck up. Only thing I remember is the route is going up to the mudcaves.
Isn't there a pic of it on the Facebook site
Old 03-27-2013, 07:56 PM   #28
Rompin Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datsik View Post
Isn't there a pic of it on the Facebook site
Nope

Starts in Plaster City, up through Fish Creek, through the Wind Caves to Carrizo Valley and back.
Old 03-28-2013, 03:01 PM   #29
Rompin Around

Updated with meet location and the map.
Old 03-28-2013, 09:08 PM   #31
brokeandstuck is on a distinguished road
Name: ed
brokeandstuck's Tacoma Gallery
My first time actually taking truck out, would ya guys mind if i tagged along. Not that familiar with the location. Singing up with the shop tomorrow.
Old 03-28-2013, 09:20 PM   #32
TC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokeandstuck View Post
My first time actually taking truck out, would ya guys mind if i tagged along. Not that familiar with the location. Singing up with the shop tomorrow.
it should be a pretty mild trail, no worries
Old 03-28-2013, 09:20 PM   #33
Rompin Around

Quote:
Definitely, should be a good time!

A few of us will be taking off around 6:30 that morning to head out there. Leaving some time to gas up and take our time.

Let me know if you'd like to meet up.
Old 03-28-2013, 09:21 PM   #34
Rompin Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC yota View Post
it should be a pretty mild trail, no worries
Exactly, any challenging parts will be downhill the way we are going.
Old 03-29-2013, 11:01 AM   #35
Rompin Around

Make sure to call and sign up at the shop. They need a head count for food, shirts and such!!

As of yesterday they had more than 35 vehicles signed up for the Poker Run!

Saw this posted on Facebook as going, is this anyone on here?

Old 03-29-2013, 12:56 PM   #36
TC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
Make sure to call and sign up at the shop. They need a head count for food, shirts and such!!

As of yesterday they had more than 35 vehicles signed up for the Poker Run!

Saw this posted on Facebook as going, is this anyone on here?

that's my buddy john, he will be out there
Old 03-30-2013, 01:16 PM   #37
will e is on a distinguished road

Name: Will E
will e's Tacoma Gallery
Yupp

I posted/confirmed through Facebook
Old 04-01-2013, 07:29 PM   #38
brokeandstuck is on a distinguished road
Name: ed
brokeandstuck's Tacoma Gallery
is anyone leaving from escondido area?
Old 04-01-2013, 07:42 PM   #39
Rompin Around

Quote:
Since the meet up spot is off the 8, and not up in the park off the S2 everyone should meet off the 8. I was planning on having everyone meet up at the McDonalds off Los Coches (Alpine Area) and the 8 between 6:30 and 6:45 and leaving by 7am. We will stop for one last fill up/restroom break at the Shell in Jacumba. That will get us there in time for registration and the drivers meeting at 9am.
Old 04-02-2013, 12:21 AM   #40

TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I will at 6am ish