Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Traveler Needs to Find a Job!!

Old 01-03-2013, 05:48 AM   #1
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Traveler Needs to Find a Job!!

Hey guys, as some of you may know, I was laid off just before the holiday's and I'm now searching for a new job. I was working 50+ hour weeks at $12.00 + commission bonuses, so I'm looking for something that pays similar to that (damn truck payments ) I have a clean record and don't drink a lot or take any drugs Not really looking to do any retail/restaurant jobs, etc but if comes to that, I'll do what I have to.

I figured I'd post up in the SoCal section to see if any of my TW brethren knew of anybody needing somebody to hire. I have a unique set of skills, with a high school diploma and 4 years of college (no degree yet) under my belt. Here's a list of stuff I can do/interested in:

-Photography + video (shooting, editing, processing)
-Graphic Design/photoshop for marketing, etc.
-Residential Loan Processing
-Office work (very skilled with computers)
-Mechanical work (car, truck, 4x4 applications, modifications, repair, fabrication)
-Delivery driving

I'm open to all kinds of work, so even if what you got isn't on my list, shoot me a PM, please!

I appreciate the help. I'm taking all I can get, placed about 20 applications over the last 3 days and I'm desperately looking to secure a job before the end of February. My dad was laid off 3 years ago and still hasn't been able to find work, and my mom is a Realtor and busting her ass looking for clients...so I really do need this for my family as much as myself. Thanks for reading, and Happy New Year!
Old 01-03-2013, 09:46 AM   #2
garcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgarcm329 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: mario
garcm329's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck!! I had a wearhouse job making 12/hr working about 60hr a week and i just got laid off on monday :-( but ill tell you what if i hear of something for two ill let you know if u could do the same :-)
Old 01-03-2013, 10:57 AM   #5
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Amazon.com is hiring for their new 1 million square foot warehouse in San Bernardino just off the 15 freeway.
Old 01-03-2013, 11:11 AM   #6
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
work from home on the pc for a while... https://www.alpineaccess.com/ ... I know that the xbox division was hiring like mad! They also have turbo tax as a client, and hire like crazy for the season. Something to pay the bills while you discover other options.

good luck!