Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

BHLM and/or Satoshi Grille Help Wanted

Old 01-06-2013, 07:07 PM   #1
Tuzzman is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: Federal Law Enforcement
Name: Andrew
Tuzzman's Tacoma Gallery
BHLM and/or Satoshi Grille Help Wanted

Was wondering if anyone in the Orange County area was interested in either helping me with the BHLM and or Satoshi Grille mod or would do the mods for some cash$$$. I don't know the first thing about it and I am interested in doing these mods at some point.

Anyone? Anyone?
Old 01-12-2013, 02:23 PM   #2
Angrytaco
Emtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shedEmtmeyer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS: Paramedic
Name: Brad
Emtmeyer's Tacoma Gallery
Just did satoshi myself, I was a little Nervous to do it but it honestly was really easy as long as you a lot yourself a good seven hours. First time I ever used bondo or fiberglass. Just read some threads on it and the guys tell you exactly how to do it.