1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

BHLM and/or Satoshi Grille Help Wanted

Discussion in 'Southern California' started by Tuzzman, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Jan 6, 2013 at 7:07 PM
    Tuzzman

Tuzzman [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Andrew
    Orange County, CA
    Vehicle:
    White TRD Sport 4x4
    Bilsteins 5100 @ 2.5 - front PlastiDipped badges Removed TRD stickers Weathertech Floor Liners PlastiDipped Wheel covers Matte Black Painted Skidplate Tinted Windows 15% Hitch Safe Nightshades on taillights HID Sylvania headlights Pop N Lock Tailgate handle Bak Roll-X bed cover Hi-Lift Jack Extreme
    Was wondering if anyone in the Orange County area was interested in either helping me with the BHLM and or Satoshi Grille mod or would do the mods for some cash$$$. I don't know the first thing about it and I am interested in doing these mods at some point.

Anyone? Anyone?

2. Jan 12, 2013 at 2:23 PM
    Emtmeyer

Emtmeyer Angrytaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Brad
    Bakersfield,ca
    Vehicle:
    07 prerunner 5spd
    4" maxtrac spindles, extended brake lines, custom fab bumper, sound system, 33x12 federal couragias, cibie driving lights, otrattw dash switches
    Just did satoshi myself, I was a little Nervous to do it but it honestly was really easy as long as you a lot yourself a good seven hours. First time I ever used bondo or fiberglass. Just read some threads on it and the guys tell you exactly how to do it.

Products Discussed in

To Top