Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Big Bear Snow 'Froading - Tuesday Jan 15th

Old 01-08-2013, 04:22 PM   #1
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Big Bear Snow 'Froading - Tuesday Jan 15th

Just throwing this out there for all the SoCal guys...

Myself and a few other members are going with a big group of friends to Big Bear Sunday the 13th to Wednesday the 16th. We plan on doing a snowboarding day, and at least one day of off-roading and trails with whoever wants to go.

So far, we have at least 4 trucks with us. Brad (BeeRadd) and I wanted to extend the invite to the TW community in case anybody was off on Tuesday and wanted to head up and hit the trails with us.

Keep in mind, we wont be doing any of the difficult trails like John Bull, etc. Just sticking to the forest routes and fire roads for some light off-roading, HOPEFULLY with a few inches of snow on the ground. We have a few friends who have never done anything like this, and we want to show them some of the trails without worrying about obstacles or getting stuck, etc.

PM me if you're down to join us, so we can coordinate where to meet up and what time. Hope to see some of you guys up there with us! Should be a blast.

Old 01-11-2013, 04:14 PM   #7
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Me and ryceps will just have our own big bear trip on the weekend lol
Old 01-11-2013, 05:03 PM   #10
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
I would def be up for it but I have a trip to TX that starts on Tuesday.
Old 01-11-2013, 06:45 PM   #12
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
I took this yesterday at the very start of the storm and this is about 2k feet lower then big bear we got about 3 in of fresh powder

Old 01-12-2013, 03:04 AM   #14
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Anybody else free on Tuesday?
Yes I am, but it's a little too far for me.
Waiting for pics & Trail report.
Congrats on winning the sliders.
Old 01-14-2013, 01:16 AM   #16
Midship909 is on a distinguished road

Midship909's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Midship909
where are the forrest or fire routes are you guys taking i may be able to join wednesday afternoon
Old 01-14-2013, 01:27 AM   #17
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Damn if I was home I'd be all over this.
Old 01-14-2013, 08:28 AM   #19
Midship909 is on a distinguished road

Midship909's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Midship909
Oh nevermind