Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Looking for a 2013 tacoma

Old 01-11-2013, 09:06 PM   #1
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for a 2013 tacoma

Hello fellow Tacoma owners & enthusiasts,

Here's my little dilemma...
needed:

Local member with a 2013+ Tacoma with the NON-ENTUNE unit touch screen indash radio

Why do I need such a vehicle? Because I am trying to install this radio into my 2008 prerunner, but I want to double check the connections for the back-up cam, usb port and aux
also a couple of other things as well

What I wont be doing:

I am only simply testing connections and by any means WILL NOT CUT ANY STOCK WIRING AT ALL!!!

I will be taking apart the entire radio indash area from the climate controls, radio and maybe vent surround...
Clearing enough stuff thats in the way to get to the harnesses without damaging anything.
I have taking may tacomas apart, which includes almost all the interior trim so I do know what I am doing...

If and when the member lets me get all the info I need from their radio, I will reward them with a FREE LED CLUSTER SWAP of any color they desire which includes all of the extra stuff i swap out
(no the radio leds tho, still working on that)

Thanks for reading...please let me know asap
Old 01-12-2013, 01:49 PM   #2
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
bump for voz!
Old 01-15-2013, 03:06 PM   #3
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
^^thanks

bump...
theres have to be someone out local to me that wants to change their leds on their dash...I know it
Old 03-06-2013, 09:04 AM   #4

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
really? no one

bump
Old 12-10-2013, 01:50 PM   #5
Ulysiss has a spectacular aura aboutUlysiss has a spectacular aura about

Name: Ulysiss
Ulysiss's Tacoma Gallery
i have a 2013 tacoma

this is about 9 months ago to late ???
Old 12-14-2013, 10:01 PM   #6
aboutmillions is on a distinguished road
aboutmillions's Tacoma Gallery
op do you do stereo installs?
Old 12-14-2013, 10:35 PM   #7

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysiss View Post
i have a 2013 tacoma

this is about 9 months ago to late ???
Lol no longer looking need this thread locked...

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboutmillions View Post
op do you do stereo installs?
No I do not sorry...