Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Long Beach/LA County Meets

Old 07-26-2013, 09:43 PM   #221
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Quote:
Originally Posted by icallhertaco11 View Post
Whoa dude it's on the 3rd of August. That's next weekend man. Glad I caught that I wouldn't want you to show up on the wrong day

OOPS! lol
Old 07-27-2013, 10:06 AM   #222
I like the Anaheim Ducks
Okeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
Okeetee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Whoa dude it's on the 3rd of August. That's next weekend man. Glad I caught that I wouldn't want you to show up on the wrong day
Wrong day for the meet, but GOOD day nonetheless.
Old 08-02-2013, 08:31 PM   #223
BrandonTorgerson is on a distinguished road

Name: Brandon
BrandonTorgerson's Tacoma Gallery
So how many of you guys will be there tomorrow?
Old 08-02-2013, 09:29 PM   #224
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonTorgerson View Post
So how many of you guys will be there tomorrow?
Ill be there.
Old 08-02-2013, 09:56 PM   #225
Yotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant futureYotamac has a brilliant future

Name: Ze
Yotamac's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be there...
Old 08-03-2013, 08:33 AM   #227
Lord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Mar Div
Name: Nick
Lord Helmet's Tacoma Gallery
I'll roll by after work (3pm) Hopefully you guys will still be there
Old 08-03-2013, 08:36 AM   #228
icallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really nice
Name: Jamie
icallhertaco11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Helmet View Post
I'll roll by after work (3pm) Hopefully you guys will still be there
I'm sure we will sometimes we don't even go inside for about an hour or so.
Old 08-03-2013, 01:04 PM   #229
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Here where's everyone at?
Old 08-03-2013, 01:23 PM   #230
Lord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
Here where's everyone at?
I'm still at work but will be there soon.
Old 08-03-2013, 01:40 PM   #231
icallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really nice
Quote:
I'm still at work but will be there soon.
After 3 right?
Old 08-03-2013, 01:50 PM   #232

Quote:
After 3 right?
Probably earlier now. Getting off work at 2pm now. I'll be there as soon as possible. I'll be in a silver dclb
Old 08-03-2013, 03:39 PM   #233

Where's everyone? Lol I see the rides but no people.
Old 08-03-2013, 03:46 PM   #234

Just got a beer inside. Wearing a usmc hat. Can't miss me
Old 08-03-2013, 03:53 PM   #235
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just got a beer inside. Wearing a usmc hat. Can't miss me
We misse you...We're outside lol...
Old 08-04-2013, 08:15 AM   #236
Not that bad of a turn out, great location. Nice seeing you guys again.

Old 08-04-2013, 08:46 AM   #237
Bayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBayou Sultan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bayou Sultan's Tacoma Gallery
I would like to join you guys next meet. I saw you yesterday but I did not want to just show up without anyone at least knowing I was coming so I just crused by saw a lot of good looking Tacoma's. I want to do some more mods on my truck and need opinion's of other Tacoma owners.
Old 08-04-2013, 08:51 AM   #238
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Should have just stopped and said what's up...we saw you and wondered if you where on TW (assuming you where the ones exiting while we where outside)
Old 08-04-2013, 08:53 AM   #239
Colt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brett
Colt562's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krewblink View Post
So am I, i live in the village
same here.
Old 08-04-2013, 08:54 AM   #240

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayou Sultan View Post
I would like to join you guys next meet. I saw you yesterday but I did not want to just show up without anyone at least knowing I was coming so I just crused by saw a lot of good looking Tacoma's. I want to do some more mods on my truck and need opinion's of other Tacoma owners.

You should've just dropped by. I didn't know anyone and I still introduced myself. Very nice rides yesterday