Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Long Beach/LA County Meets

Old 02-17-2013, 04:07 PM   #121
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Subd! Im out in hermosa
Old 02-17-2013, 08:38 PM   #122
BrandonTorgerson is on a distinguished road

Name: Brandon
BrandonTorgerson's Tacoma Gallery
Hey you guys wanna hear something funny, I was at Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch and as I was walking back to my truck I noticed a bunch of Tacomas on the back side of the lot. I knew I was missing something! Haha I'm in signal hill, on top of the hill. I'm totally down for the next meet up!
Old 02-17-2013, 08:43 PM   #123
professional trousersnake charmer
RJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ/Mike Hauncho/HeavyHands
RJ MacReady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonTorgerson View Post
Hey you guys wanna hear something funny, I was at Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch and as I was walking back to my truck I noticed a bunch of Tacomas on the back side of the lot. I knew I was missing something! Haha I'm in signal hill, on top of the hill. I'm totally down for the next meet up!
should've stopped by man!
Old 02-17-2013, 08:48 PM   #124
BrandonTorgerson is on a distinguished road

Name: Brandon
BrandonTorgerson's Tacoma Gallery
Had no idea you guys were in BWW. I even waited by the trucks for a bit, it's all good like I said I'll be down for the next meet soon I hope! Looking forward to run with a bunch of fellow taco owners!
Old 02-17-2013, 09:28 PM   #125
We Are Apocalypse is a splendid one to beholdWe Are Apocalypse is a splendid one to beholdWe Are Apocalypse is a splendid one to beholdWe Are Apocalypse is a splendid one to beholdWe Are Apocalypse is a splendid one to beholdWe Are Apocalypse is a splendid one to beholdWe Are Apocalypse is a splendid one to behold
We Are Apocalypse's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, couldn't make it, went to Burro Canyon instead.
Old 02-18-2013, 10:55 AM   #126
icallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really nice
Name: Jamie
icallhertaco11's Tacoma Gallery
We should all convoy out to San Pedro and find somewhere to get some sick ass pics.
Old 02-19-2013, 08:52 PM   #128
Lovin Tacos
tacomacrazy is a splendid one to beholdtacomacrazy is a splendid one to beholdtacomacrazy is a splendid one to beholdtacomacrazy is a splendid one to beholdtacomacrazy is a splendid one to beholdtacomacrazy is a splendid one to beholdtacomacrazy is a splendid one to beholdtacomacrazy is a splendid one to behold

Name: Bryant
tacomacrazy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by icallhertaco11 View Post
We should all convoy out to San Pedro and find somewhere to get some sick ass pics.

OR head to LA where they filmed Fast & furious

ive shoot some sick pictures there.
Old 02-20-2013, 01:27 AM   #129
in2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4/27th FA... MLRS.... Wertheim Germany
Name: James
in2nite's Tacoma Gallery
Royal palms is a good spot. Also there is a nice park off western that's good too. Both have plenty of parking.
Both in Pedro.
Old 02-20-2013, 07:02 AM   #131
icallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by in2nite View Post
Royal palms is a good spot. Also there is a nice park off western that's good too. Both have plenty of parking.
Both in Pedro.
Ahh never heard of those, that sounds much better.
Do we have any camera pros??
Old 02-20-2013, 09:33 PM   #133
in2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

in2nite's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ahh never heard of those, that sounds much better.
Do we have any camera pros??
There r a bunch off good spots. Good food there also.

Looks like RJ is on camera.
Old 02-20-2013, 09:57 PM   #134
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
I hate there being two RJ's now..
Old 02-20-2013, 11:38 PM   #135

in2nite's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
Haha
Old 02-21-2013, 10:29 AM   #136
You guys pick the date. I'm good whenever.
Im still looking forward to seeing that truck James!! aha
Old 02-21-2013, 08:58 PM   #139
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
at least we have one thats useful now
Old 02-21-2013, 08:58 PM   #140

in2nite's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You guys pick the date. I'm good whenever.
Im still looking forward to seeing that truck James!! aha
Thanx.