Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Long Beach/LA County Meets

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-14-2013, 07:43 PM   #1
icallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really nice
Name: Jamie
icallhertaco11's Tacoma Gallery
Long Beach/LA County Meets

Anyone know of any people in Long Beach or LA who meet up and chill, drive around, etc...?? Or anywhere where Long Beach trucks are allowed?? ahaa
Old 01-14-2013, 09:30 PM   #2
We Are Apocalypse is a splendid one to beholdWe Are Apocalypse is a splendid one to beholdWe Are Apocalypse is a splendid one to beholdWe Are Apocalypse is a splendid one to beholdWe Are Apocalypse is a splendid one to beholdWe Are Apocalypse is a splendid one to beholdWe Are Apocalypse is a splendid one to behold
We Are Apocalypse's Tacoma Gallery
I just moved here. I saw a 4 Wheel Parts off the 405, by Hawthorne or Manhattan Beach area I think. I was shocked to see 4 Wheel anything out this way, lol. I definitely feel more out of place in a 4wd Tacoma than I did in Temecula, but I've seen a few long travel trucks out here and what not. Let me know if there's ever a Taco meet.
Old 01-14-2013, 09:33 PM   #3
SoCal Reppin
iRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shediRepLONGBEACH is one of the sharper tools in the shed

iRepLONGBEACH's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd
Old 01-15-2013, 12:01 PM   #5
icallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really niceicallhertaco11 is just really nice
Yeah i'll be looking out myself..

Yeah I saw that, I was gonna see about going to one of those I was just looking for something in the 562.
Old 01-15-2013, 12:06 PM   #7
Ahaa that first part was to We are Apocalypse. No disrespect I appreciate any help on getting together with some other Taco's.
Old 01-18-2013, 12:15 AM   #8
in2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4/27th FA... MLRS.... Wertheim Germany
Name: James
in2nite's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Lakewood..
What part of long beach r u in?
Old 01-18-2013, 12:35 AM   #9
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Lbc checking in
Old 01-18-2013, 07:00 AM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by in2nite View Post
I'm in Lakewood..
What part of long beach r u in?
I'm on the East side of Long Beach.
Old 01-18-2013, 09:49 AM   #12
We should just arrange a our own meet sometime.
What you guys think??
Old 01-22-2013, 12:52 AM   #13
in2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4/27th FA... MLRS.... Wertheim Germany
Name: James
in2nite's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good I'm around the corner from the Lakewood mall.
Old 01-22-2013, 03:38 PM   #15
Quote:
Oh okay yeah you aren't far at all. Where do you think we should go.

And what about the rest of the subers? You guys gonna go??

I mean I am under drinking age so no bars for me ahaha.
Old 01-22-2013, 05:22 PM   #16
IslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIslandBoy71 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reggie
IslandBoy71's Tacoma Gallery
Lakewood here! How about a trail run?
Old 01-22-2013, 07:57 PM   #17
Krewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrewblink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Danny
Krewblink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So am I, i live in the village
Old 01-22-2013, 11:06 PM   #18
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
Im down there every wed and sat for work doing 24hr shifts so im available thurs and sun mornings
Old 01-23-2013, 11:13 AM   #20
Just throw some stuff out weekends are the best for me.

And what trails did you have in mind?

Products Discussed in this Thread