Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

FEBRUARY SoCal HOOTERS Meet

Old 02-01-2013, 05:17 PM   #42
mandotaco is on a distinguished road
mandotaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in for bewbz
Old 02-02-2013, 03:47 PM   #46
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like I won't be able to make it to my own meet I gotta work 130-10 but I'll try to get someone to cover for me. But I'll still make the list for the people that are going.
Old 02-02-2013, 04:52 PM   #47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
Looks like I won't be able to make it to my own meet I gotta work 130-10 but I'll try to get someone to cover for me. But I'll still make the list for the people that are going.
That sucks man. Wanna reschedule it? Or we could do a early breakfast thing so you can go to work...but I dunno, hooters doesn't do breakfast and we'd miss out on the bewbs
Old 02-02-2013, 07:53 PM   #48
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandotaco View Post
That sucks man. Wanna reschedule it? Or we could do a early breakfast thing so you can go to work...but I dunno, hooters doesn't do breakfast and we'd miss out on the bewbs
Na its cool the guys that wana meet on Saturday can still meet up. Just post you wana go and I'll make the list of who's going
Old 02-07-2013, 08:50 PM   #50
Deadcrowm is on a distinguished road

EMS:
Name: Mike
Deadcrowm's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in bro
Old 02-07-2013, 09:00 PM   #51
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

This is the list so far wish I could make it but I gotta work.
Either way this meet still going on

List:
-SoCaltacos
-Mandotaco
-Rjmacready
- lord helmet
-Deadcrown
Old 02-09-2013, 02:09 PM   #54
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ MacReady View Post
invited a few other tacomas. hope they can make it
Everytime I see a modded taco I always try to invite them to meets or see I there a member on TW
Old 02-09-2013, 05:55 PM   #55
well no one is here at almost 5pm...guess I'll go be the creepy guy at the bar enjoying the bewbs on my own, haha
Old 02-10-2013, 05:53 PM   #57
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ MacReady View Post
NAH MAN i got a lot of traffic but here with my homie rt next to the food window. Im wearing the beanie n flannel.
Damn dude I just missed y'all...I had to leave around 615 to get home at 7... did many people show up?
Old 02-10-2013, 05:56 PM   #58
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigi View Post
you know im in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
Now it's a party
a gay party......haha jk....fun times on the radios in gorman! haha
Old 02-11-2013, 11:09 AM   #60
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony250f View Post
a gay party......haha jk....fun times on the radios in gorman! haha
Haha na its not gay cuz we weren't looking at each other in the eyes and then I'm gunna start doing my Gorman meets next month