Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

<<Official>> SD Monster Jam tailgate party/ meet Sat. Jan 19th

Old 01-15-2013, 12:29 PM   #1
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manny
Location: San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch)
LilManny's Tacoma Gallery
<<Official>> SD Monster Jam tailgate party/ meet Sat. Jan 19th

Ok guys Monster Jam is coming up this Saturday and I still have some burgers and hot diggs left from superstition we need to consume so let's plan this tailgate party!!

Come out to monster truck show this Saturday jan 19th at Qualcomm stadium and party with the TW and socal tacomas crew! I will be buying my tickets tomorrow night so let me know if you wanna get them with us we can all meet at the Q or I'll let u guys know what sec to get tickets are only 12 bucks!
Lets do this I'll start the list:

1.LilManny &Gf & friends
Old 01-15-2013, 07:50 PM   #2
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Oooooo what is it? How much is it?
Old 01-15-2013, 10:18 PM   #5
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
Man i would be in for this if I wasn't gone all this week and weekend in TX. Chris wants to start a thread for the supercross on feb 9.
Old 01-16-2013, 07:51 AM   #6
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Chris has already started the thread and plastered it EVERYWHERE.
Old 01-17-2013, 05:59 PM   #9
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
Chris has already started the thread and plastered it EVERYWHERE.
He started a thread for supercross next month.
Old 01-21-2013, 08:37 AM   #10
mercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to behold

Navy: civil service
Name: gary
mercurymullet's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Manny, sorry I didn't stay longer the kids wnated to got to the pits, then they just played at our spot anyway.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:44 AM   #11
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manny
Location: San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch)
LilManny's Tacoma Gallery
Hey no worries Gary glad you came over you're a brave man walking all them kids around! Haha well now it's time to get ready for Supercross !!