Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

***PISMO Sat 19th***

Old 01-16-2013, 10:55 AM   #21
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
anyone have an extra flag? waiting on my whip so i can run my 3' by 5' flag..
Bigger flag = bigger bitches right?
fixed.

now i know why adam runs big flags.
Old 01-16-2013, 10:59 AM   #22
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
fixed.

Old 01-16-2013, 11:09 AM   #23
Dont be stupid, its not smart.
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
SurfInferno's Tacoma Gallery
im a most likely. Need to get limit straps still...
Old 01-16-2013, 11:13 AM   #24
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfInferno View Post
im a most likely. Need to get limit straps still...
i can get some at poly if you give me the length
Old 01-16-2013, 11:18 AM   #25
Dont be stupid, its not smart.
SurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurfInferno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
SurfInferno's Tacoma Gallery
i need 16in, i think i may just order them online with all the hardware, i don't feel like making tabs....kinda gotten lazy since the rear
unless you can get them with the hardware for relatively cheap
Old 01-16-2013, 01:44 PM   #27
Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfInferno View Post
i need 16in, i think i may just order them online with all the hardware, i don't feel like making tabs....kinda gotten lazy since the rear
unless you can get them with the hardware for relatively cheap
ahh okay. but i mean you would probably save shipping if i got them for you. keep in mind i dont have a welder soooooo i dunno where youd weld it on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnphoto View Post
Your coming saturday right?
yeah. dunno if its in my truck or not.
Old 01-16-2013, 04:24 PM   #29
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
anyone have an extra flag? waiting on my whip so i can run my 3' by 5' flag..
Bigger flag = more bitches right?
You can borrow mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
fixed.
That's what's up!!
Old 01-16-2013, 04:43 PM   #30
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
You can borrow mine.

That's what's up!!

Sweet thanks! Could I swing by Friday around 10am then?
Old 01-16-2013, 05:24 PM   #31
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sweet thanks! Could I swing by Friday around 10am then?
I'll bring it with me to work ( the place we installed your bumper)

Do you need just the whip or the flag too?
Old 01-16-2013, 05:29 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
I'll bring it with me to work ( the place we installed your bumper)

Do you need just the whip or the flag too?
Yeah I remember. Uhm both I guess
Old 01-17-2013, 02:28 PM   #33
LBR Yota is on a distinguished road

Name: Rodney
LBR Yota's Tacoma Gallery
I might be willing to cruise up with you guys im in camarillo also just depends if i get my truck prepped in time.
Old 01-17-2013, 05:07 PM   #34
aka Senor Tacorojo
EL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CORY
EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBR Yota View Post
I might be willing to cruise up with you guys im in camarillo also just depends if i get my truck prepped in time.
LBR yota huh???? Adam do some work for ya? Lets roll yo! I'm in Camarillo also. Welcome to TW, first post is coming on a run, nice!
Old 01-17-2013, 06:14 PM   #35
ntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ntydog13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EL ROJO View Post
LBR yota huh???? Adam do some work for ya? Lets roll yo! I'm in Camarillo also. Welcome to TW, first post is coming on a run, nice!
It's my old truck
Old 01-17-2013, 06:33 PM   #36
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

Name: jordan
santabarbarataco's Tacoma Gallery

ready for pismo
Old 01-17-2013, 06:34 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by santabarbarataco View Post

ready for pismo

hell yeah that looks good!
Old 01-17-2013, 07:24 PM   #38
aka Senor Tacorojo
EL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CORY
EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntydog13 View Post
It's my old truck
The white one? Soooo I still say, LBR huh.....Adam do work or is it a coincidence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by santabarbarataco View Post

ready for pismo
Looking good man!!! 1st gen dbl cabs FTMFW!
Old 01-17-2013, 07:51 PM   #39
LBR Yota is on a distinguished road

Name: Rodney
LBR Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Yea adam and i used to work together i think i may have met you before at his house. He's built me a couple bumpers and such, but my trucks almost ready to go just some last minute stuff so theres a good possibility ill be coming out.