Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

***PISMO Sat 19th***

Old 01-18-2013, 09:02 AM   #41
your what hurts!?!?!?
Boosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud of
Name: Zeb
Boosted TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Not looking like im gonna be able to make this one guys, was hopping to...maybe the next wheeling day...
Old 01-18-2013, 09:03 AM   #42
your what hurts!?!?!?
Boosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud ofBoosted TRD has much to be proud of
Name: Zeb
Boosted TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by santabarbarataco View Post

ready for pismo
Sick looking truck man!!! Hopefully mine will be full L/T soon!
Old 01-18-2013, 09:20 AM   #43
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBR Yota View Post
Yea adam and i used to work together i think i may have met you before at his house. He's built me a couple bumpers and such, but my trucks almost ready to go just some last minute stuff so theres a good possibility ill be coming out.

I think I met you. I was riding with Jason for a bit at the last yota meet.
Old 01-18-2013, 10:49 AM   #44
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Ill be here!
Old 01-18-2013, 12:16 PM   #45
santabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant futuresantabarbarataco has a brilliant future

Name: jordan
santabarbarataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
Ill be here!
You are already there!
Old 01-18-2013, 01:02 PM   #46
GFO DMC LBR
dirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: adam
dirty dangler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
fixed.

now i know why adam runs big flags.
big flag and drag a pizza box behind your truck and you will have every fat bitch in pismo at your camp....fat chicks ftw
Old 01-18-2013, 01:06 PM   #47
GFO DMC LBR
dirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

last pismo trip i caught my daily limit
Old 01-18-2013, 01:11 PM   #48
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dangler View Post
big flag and drag a pizza box behind your truck and you will have every fat bitch in pismo at your camp....fat chicks ftw
Quote:
How'd you get that high with all those fat bitches in the back?!
Old 01-18-2013, 01:14 PM   #49
GFO DMC LBR

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
How'd you get that high with all those fat bitches in the back?!
start way far back up by the fence lol
Old 01-18-2013, 01:19 PM   #51
U MAD? OH U MAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharias View Post
Where do you buy a flag, and what time is the caravan? Debating this...
There's a BUNCH of shops right by the entrance of the beach. I plan on getting one later today.
Old 01-18-2013, 01:27 PM   #52
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Well, there went lunch...
Old 01-18-2013, 01:30 PM   #53
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Only here cause i saw fat bitches on the front TW page.
Old 01-18-2013, 01:43 PM   #54
GFO DMC LBR

Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
Only here cause i saw fat bitches on the front TW page.
Old 01-18-2013, 02:28 PM   #56
GFO DMC LBR

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnphoto View Post
Lets make it a pot luck? hahaha
we would have every fat bitch in the county there...they can smell that shit a mile away
Old 01-18-2013, 02:29 PM   #57
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
I can so see Adam out there with an Easy Bake oven.
Old 01-18-2013, 02:35 PM   #58
U MAD? OH U MAD

Im gonna be on the hunt for that cougar. Cant remember which restaurant that was. She's the one that got away...
Old 01-18-2013, 03:24 PM   #59
aka Senor Tacorojo
EL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CORY
EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lies all lies......that's just your morning catch! I saw u throw a few back cuz they weren't at "legal" weights per the dirty d handbook

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharias View Post
Where do you buy a flag, and what time is the caravan? Debating this...
Buy them right as we enter, I may be looking for another one also. I'm leaving Camarillo around 6:30-7ish depending on what time the sb guys can settle on for meeting up.....just do it!