Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

king of the hammers...

Old 01-25-2013, 07:53 PM   #41
cbassd is a glorious beacon of lightcbassd is a glorious beacon of lightcbassd is a glorious beacon of lightcbassd is a glorious beacon of lightcbassd is a glorious beacon of light

Name: sebastian
cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DezTaco View Post
Might go up for a day trip... What weekend day is best? I have never been before...
If you want to see the koh race which is the main event come Thursday night because the race starts at 8 on Friday February 8
Old 01-26-2013, 08:24 AM   #47
...'cause I...am Shauncho
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shauncho's Tacoma Gallery
Probably going out there for Friday with some friends.
Old 01-26-2013, 08:54 AM   #48
cbassd is a glorious beacon of lightcbassd is a glorious beacon of lightcbassd is a glorious beacon of lightcbassd is a glorious beacon of lightcbassd is a glorious beacon of light

cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
nice we should all meet up somewhere at king of the hammers and watch the race together or go off roading
Old 01-26-2013, 08:59 AM   #49
...'cause I...am Shauncho
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shauncho's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbassd View Post
nice we should all meet up somewhere at king of the hammers and watch the race together or go off roading
Fo sho!
Old 01-27-2013, 01:00 AM   #51
pelon is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
pelon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbassd View Post
so king of the hammers is coming up its february 1-9 i am going to be going with mike(trowbocop) ad weregonna be camping out there on february 7-9 for the race is any one else down to go, it would be cool if a bunch of tacomaworld members meet up and camp out together

i have gone since it has began and every years it gets better, its a bad ass race and the off roading there is fun

here is more information for theose who do not know

http://ultra4racing.com/category/spectator/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jWMQYEx_gs?hl=en_US

1.cbassd
2.trowbocop
3.gelo760
4.jasmine
5.johnie
6.05tundra13
7. spagget13(definately going)
8. Brian Pelon
Old 01-27-2013, 02:14 PM   #52
TherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shedTherealScuba is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
TherealScuba's Tacoma Gallery
As Johnnie has stated, the SoCal TTORA group will be there and is planning a saturday run on either the Hammers trails or Cougar Buttes.
All-Pro will be in attendance, with some of us out there on friday and most of us there on saturday to wheel the Hammers.

Ask me about free koozies and stickers when you see me.

Check the TTORA thread for some more info:
http://ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2344702
Old 01-27-2013, 06:18 PM   #53

cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TherealScuba View Post
As Johnnie has stated, the SoCal TTORA group will be there and is planning a saturday run on either the Hammers trails or Cougar Buttes.
All-Pro will be in attendance, with some of us out there on friday and most of us there on saturday to wheel the Hammers.

Ask me about free koozies and stickers when you see me.

Check the TTORA thread for some more info:
http://ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2344702
Sweet yea were most likely camping with you guys
Old 01-27-2013, 06:19 PM   #54

cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
Tempting
Don't miss out on this it's gonna be fun
Old 01-27-2013, 06:56 PM   #55

cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
Tempting
Don't miss out on this it's gonna be fun
Old 01-27-2013, 07:02 PM   #56
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
I'd love to watch in person this year!
Old 01-27-2013, 08:05 PM   #58

cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Where are you guys planning on posting up for the race . Last year we did chocolate thunder and the back door because of a friends limited accessibility . This year I'm thinking some chocolate thunder then sledgehammer /jackhammer ?
Yea I'm down for that last year I was all over the place but I think that sounds like good spots to watch the race
Old 01-31-2013, 09:17 PM   #59
Toyota Addict
Trowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Trowbocop's Tacoma Gallery
Bad news..

I'm out.

Got a job, and work monday-saturdays 9:30a-6p. I'm still down to rally up on sunday morning early, then stay for the day- then roll back to LBC in the evening.

The good news is...I got a job! If anybody needs a dirtbike, streetbike (sport or cruiser), atv, RZR side by side or waverunner...let me know, I'm working at Pacific Motorsports, and can hook you guys up with a deal haha
Old 01-31-2013, 09:27 PM   #60
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Where are you guys planning on posting up for the race . Last year we did chocolate thunder and the back door because of a friends limited accessibility . This year I'm thinking some chocolate thunder then sledgehammer /jackhammer ?
Lastyear we were gonna post up at chocolate thunder but we broke the crawler the day before..on chocolate thunder lol. So we ended up taking the LT taco out and ended up following the top five guys through out pretty much the whole course from backdoor/resolution to spooners way out on the backside and everything else in between..ended up being pretty damn fun especially listening to KOH main on the race radio