Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

king of the hammers...

Old 01-15-2013, 11:34 PM   #1
cbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to all

Name: sebastian
cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
king of the hammers...

so king of the hammers is coming up its february 1-9 i am going to be going with mike(trowbocop) ad weregonna be camping out there on february 7-9 for the race is any one else down to go, it would be cool if a bunch of tacomaworld members meet up and camp out together

i have gone since it has began and every years it gets better, its a bad ass race and the off roading there is fun

here is more information for theose who do not know

http://ultra4racing.com/category/spectator/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jWMQYEx_gs?hl=en_US

1.cbassd
2.trowbocop
3.gelo760
4.jasmine
5.johnie
6.05tundra13
7. spagget13(definately going)
8.brian pelon
Old 01-15-2013, 11:48 PM   #2
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Might go up for a day trip .
Old 01-15-2013, 11:56 PM   #3
cbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to allcbassd is a name known to all

cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Might go up for a day trip .
nice man if you go for the day go on february 8th thats the big race..... pm me and ill give you my number and hit us up if you wanna meet up while your there
Old 01-16-2013, 12:34 AM   #4
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
We might go up for the day as well, maybe the weekend depending on work schedule/money.
Old 01-16-2013, 06:26 AM   #6
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be up there with the TTORA crew. we'll be camping behind the large rock pile off Boone rd. before you get into Hammertown.
Old 01-16-2013, 08:55 AM   #7

cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
I'll be up there with the TTORA crew. we'll be camping behind the large rock pile off Boone rd. before you get into Hammertown.
Ohh nice might camp with you guys if know one else is camping there if that's cool????
Old 01-16-2013, 09:27 AM   #8
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbassd View Post
Ohh nice might camp with you guys if know one else is camping there if that's cool????
If you guys want to wheel on Saturday or just attend KOH, jump on this thread. There is plenty of room for camping.

http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=193723

Hard to tell on the map but I think this is the area where we're camping..behind the rock mtn pile.

34.407543,-116.523539
Old 01-16-2013, 10:37 AM   #9

cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If you guys want to wheel on Saturday or just attend KOH, jump on this thread. There is plenty of room for camping.

http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=193723

Hard to tell on the map but I think this is the area where we're camping..behind the rock mtn pile.

34.407543,-116.523539
Yea I'm not set up for that I'm 2wd but mike kind of is but I think well probably camp with you guys just to hang out and stuff
Old 01-16-2013, 11:02 AM   #10

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
I hear ya. I'm 2wd also. I'll be heading up there Thursday afternoon.
Old 01-16-2013, 11:28 AM   #11

cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I hear ya. I'm 2wd also. I'll be heading up there Thursday afternoon.
Yea me to haha we should meet up and head out together
Old 01-16-2013, 11:34 AM   #13

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good. I'll be leaving from Fontana between 12-1pm so it's on the way up there. We can coordinate a time/meeting location as we get closer.
Old 01-16-2013, 11:57 AM   #14

cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sounds good. I'll be leaving from Fontana between 12-1pm so it's on the way up there. We can coordinate a time/meeting location as we get closer.
Yea sounds good man
Old 01-16-2013, 12:02 PM   #15

cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
Maybe for me depending if I can get work off
You can do it man it's bad ass,,, I requested the time off like two weeks ago so for sure I'm going haha
Old 01-16-2013, 12:15 PM   #16
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbassd View Post
You can do it man it's bad ass,,, I requested the time off like two weeks ago so for sure I'm going haha
I've been wanting to go for the passed three years but I'll still request it off though
Old 01-16-2013, 12:21 PM   #17

cbassd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
I've been wanting to go for the passed three years but I'll still request it off though
It's really awesome dude only once a year too haha don't miss this one
Old 01-16-2013, 06:20 PM   #18
Toyota Addict
Trowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrowbocop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Trowbocop's Tacoma Gallery
I'm stoked to go. Only prob for me, is just fractured my wrist..so I'll be in a splint. Driving this trail the ttora guys are going to wheel will be impossible for me. Looks gnarly- even if my arm wasn't jacked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPSyz...ature=youtu.be
Old 01-16-2013, 06:41 PM   #19
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trowbocop View Post
I'm stoked to go. Only prob for me, is just fractured my wrist..so I'll be in a splint. Driving this trail the ttora guys are going to wheel will be impossible for me. Looks gnarly- even if my arm wasn't jacked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPSyz...ature=youtu.be
Yeah Bullfrog is fun. Smart to drive to Cougar Buttes since it's nearby, will probably be a ton of people there but less traffic than trying a Hammers trail after KOH is over.