Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

*Pismo Meet*

Old 03-25-2013, 09:57 AM   #681
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome trip guys! I had a blast, Sucks about the rear end but oh-well.. It happens! Loving the pictures. Ready to get the truck fixed and do it again. Glad everyone was out there going big!
Old 03-25-2013, 01:27 PM   #682
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Where are all the videos? I feel like there should be a lot more for how many people were recording
Old 03-25-2013, 01:28 PM   #683
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
No pics of the 88
Old 03-25-2013, 02:37 PM   #684
R3D DRAGON is a glorious beacon of lightR3D DRAGON is a glorious beacon of lightR3D DRAGON is a glorious beacon of lightR3D DRAGON is a glorious beacon of lightR3D DRAGON is a glorious beacon of lightR3D DRAGON is a glorious beacon of light

Name: ERIC
R3D DRAGON's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
No pics of the 88
None yet.. I dont think people were expecting us to jump. But it happened
Old 03-25-2013, 02:43 PM   #685
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3D DRAGON View Post
None yet.. I dont think people were expecting us to jump. But it happened
That's the last time I go in the dunes with a cup of coffee hahaha.

EDIT: and prob the last time you have tampico and vodka
Old 03-25-2013, 04:08 PM   #687
kickergt is on a distinguished road
Name: Shaun
kickergt's Tacoma Gallery
Thats what i get for tryn to help some one HAHAH!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBlue View Post
So much fail

Ford got stuck trying to tow those two. Bus driver rescued all!
Old 03-25-2013, 05:37 PM   #690
kickergt is on a distinguished road
Name: Shaun
kickergt's Tacoma Gallery
I didnt even know about it. Im new to the tacoma modding world and didnt want to be a party crasher. next time though its on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL ROJO View Post
Were u the blk taco? Y didn't u camp at our meet?
Old 03-25-2013, 07:40 PM   #691
Redrunner Eightsix is on a distinguished road

Name: Cody
Redrunner Eightsix's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Stupid air intake!

Fixed with new one
Now you should reinforce it somehow so it won't happen again.
Old 03-26-2013, 12:54 AM   #692
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickergt View Post
Thats what i get for tryn to help some one HAHAH!!!!
It was fun
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroRieck86 View Post
Exactly what I was thinking.

Brush on a thick layer of poly urethane, layer with gorilla tape, and top it off with a layer of epoxy for good measure
Old 03-26-2013, 06:53 AM   #693
GFO DMC LBR
dirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: adam
dirty dangler's Tacoma Gallery
i see moist sand in the pics and nobody mega hucked comp??? WTH kids
Old 03-26-2013, 08:07 AM   #694
Confusion
Denim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud of

Name: Erick
Denim Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dangler View Post
Well since you conquered it last year while blowing a tire and bump no one else wanted to try
Old 03-26-2013, 10:13 AM   #695
aka Senor Tacorojo
EL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CORY
EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroRieck86 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
It was fun

Exactly what I was thinking.

Brush on a thick layer of poly urethane, layer with gorilla tape, and top it off with a layer of epoxy for good measure

Ya I'm gonna figure something out. It did last 140k miles a log of which were hard mashing

Quote:
It looked f'ed up on bottom...but we didn't try it. Well I only drove Friday

I should of mobbed once the gorilla tape was on, shit is fucking strong!
Old 03-26-2013, 10:14 AM   #696
ntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedntydog13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
ntydog13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Comp was crazy this trip. At the very top it kicked out to an almost vertical lip.
Old 03-26-2013, 10:18 AM   #697
U MAD? OH U MAD

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntydog13 View Post
Comp was crazy this trip. At the very top it kicked out to an almost vertical lip.
x2. Comp was way too big.
Old 03-26-2013, 11:28 AM   #698
GFO DMC LBR
dirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirty dangler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim Dan View Post
Well since you conquered it last year while blowing a tire and bump no one else wanted to try
that was my fault for over looking things not the jumps fault
Quote:
Ya I'm gonna figure something out. It did last 140k miles a log of which were hard mashing

It looked f'ed up on bottom...but we didn't try it. Well I only drove Friday

I should of mobbed once the gorilla tape was on, shit is fucking strong!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntydog13 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
x2. Comp was way too big.
Old 03-26-2013, 12:31 PM   #699
U MAD? OH U MAD

Quote:
that was my fault for over looking things not the jumps fault

The trash talking from someone who didnt even come
Old 03-26-2013, 12:57 PM   #700
GFO DMC LBR

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
The trash talking from someone who didnt even come

haha im not trash talking at all im just disappointed in you guys...i was going till i got the word i was gonna have my kids for a week... family first...one day u will have responsibilities beebs