Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

March 8, 2009: Pismo Dunes Meet

Old 02-03-2009, 01:33 AM   #1
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
March 8, 2009: Pismo Dunes Meet

This is from a thread on TN:http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=286506
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeclaredpunker View Post
This is the official Pismo Beach meet thread

The meet will take place from Friday March 6th until mid day sunday March 8th

General information about the dunes can be found here:
http://ohv.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=1207

a Map of where it is located:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Oc...00+Pier+Avenue

I will be trying to set up a contact list so that we can all be in touch while trying to meet up and establish some camping spots. There will be some of us camping, as well as a few people who are going to stay in town in hotels. Please PM me your phone number and Email address so a few days prior to the trip i can email everyones number and the final info on the trip

I need someone to volunteer (hopefully someone local) to be a contact for friday to get everyone in the same area. I wont be up there until about 6pm so i cannot fill this role.

Bring your trucks, ATV's, Girlfriends, Boyfriends, whatever you would like. If there are any surfers out there I am bringing my board to see if there is anything surfable that is semi close to the dunes.

If you are interested in renting any ATV's here are some links:
http://www.stevesatv.com/
http://www.pismoatvrentals.com/atv_prices.htm
http://bjsatvrentals.getswc.com/special.cfm?pagenum=162

For those who are camping:
There are campfires allowed on the beach, we can all either have our own fires or make a super big one? my advise is to bring some wood and we can sort it all out when we get there...

Flags for your truck are recommended for safety of yourself and other people

If anyone knows of any other info that should be shown up here please post it and i will edit it into the top posting for reference
Old 02-23-2009, 03:51 PM   #2
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
Anybody here going?
Old 02-23-2009, 03:59 PM   #3
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I am! Bump for new info on post #1
Old 02-23-2009, 04:00 PM   #4
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
ill be there. never been i cant wait!
Old 02-23-2009, 04:10 PM   #5
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

it's a lot of fun. I have a bunch of wood on the side of my house we can take Renee
Old 02-23-2009, 04:43 PM   #6
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
nice... ill also bring some wood. anyone else gonna go?!??! this thread is quiet
Old 02-24-2009, 02:19 PM   #8
╒╪╕

don't think..just do
Old 02-24-2009, 02:52 PM   #10
Nor*Cal
norcalbb11 has a spectacular aura aboutnorcalbb11 has a spectacular aura about

norcalbb11's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to norcalbb11 Send a message via Yahoo to norcalbb11
damnit why cant this be the weekend after the 8th!
Old 02-24-2009, 04:03 PM   #11
Desert Riding Ninja
A.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Graphics Artist
A.D.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by norcalbb11 View Post
damnit why cant this be the weekend after the 8th!
x2, i so would have liked to make this!! I love Pismo dunes, but having my Daughters birthday party that weekend, and it def takes priority. Hopefully they have something like this again during the summer, its always nice weather out there.
Old 02-24-2009, 04:17 PM   #12
╒╪╕

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon H View Post
OK, OK im going!!!
sweet.. going friday or saturday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.D. View Post
x2, i so would have liked to make this!! I love Pismo dunes, but having my Daughters birthday party that weekend, and it def takes priority. Hopefully they have something like this again during the summer, its always nice weather out there.
Im sure there will def be more trips
Old 02-24-2009, 04:29 PM   #13
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

There should be, a few of us on TN try to organize a trip at least once a month, usually in Hollister, but this will be our first one in Pismo and we hope to keep doing it!
Old 02-24-2009, 04:32 PM   #14
Nor*Cal
norcalbb11 has a spectacular aura aboutnorcalbb11 has a spectacular aura about

norcalbb11's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to norcalbb11 Send a message via Yahoo to norcalbb11
i hope you guys all go again, i would love to hit up the dunes again, ive rented atv's out there and it was a blast
Old 02-24-2009, 04:47 PM   #15
kmillan is on a distinguished road

kmillan's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going
Old 02-24-2009, 05:59 PM   #16
Brandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrandon H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2W271,2MUNS, 2BW, 8AF (Enough Said)
Brandon H's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brandon H Send a message via Yahoo to Brandon H
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyToyTaco View Post
sweet.. going friday or saturday?

Im sure there will def be more trips
Ill be heading up friday am, I only work 4 days a week (mon-thurs). Ebruddah will also be coming. I think we are the oy 2 ttora guys coming.
Old 02-24-2009, 06:02 PM   #17
kmillan is on a distinguished road

kmillan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ill be heading up friday am, I only work 4 days a week (mon-thurs). Ebruddah will also be coming. I think we are the oy 2 ttora guys coming.
I'm also on TTORA, and a buddy of mine that lives right next to pismo is prolly coming and hes part ot TTORA too
Old 02-24-2009, 06:49 PM   #18
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by A.D. View Post

x2 on a summer meet!
Old 02-25-2009, 09:40 AM   #20
╒╪╕

Quote: