Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

PENNYWISE 1/18/2013

Old 01-19-2013, 04:19 PM   #2
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
i wish. they had a secret show at hermosa beach a few weeks ago. bad religion, nofx and some other bands!
Old 01-19-2013, 05:09 PM   #3
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Add Ten Foot Pole to that list and you'd have a Awesome Old School Show. Crap Pennywise and NOFX. . . Dayum I'm old. I used to listen to those guys all the time. . . Kids these days don't remember real music. . . Not this Emo Indie shit they play on KROQ now a days.

90s KROQ is hands down the best music . . .
Old 01-19-2013, 08:38 PM   #4
professional trousersnake charmer
RJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ/Mike Hauncho/HeavyHands
RJ MacReady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
^ Add Ten Foot Pole to that list and you'd have a Awesome Old School Show. Crap Pennywise and NOFX. . . Dayum I'm old. I used to listen to those guys all the time. . . Kids these days don't remember real music. . . Not this Emo Indie shit they play on KROQ now a days.

90s KROQ is hands down the best music . . .
Nah we ain't old, they are all just zygotes. The "music" on kroq has sucked since it got ahold of taking back sunday & death cab for cutie & has proceeded to get worse as the years have gone by

im a true metal head but grew up on Pennywise, Gorilla Buiscuits, Swindle, DK, 7-Seconds, minor threat, black flag & total chaos.

Peolpe missed out on another great show from a truely great band.
Old 01-24-2013, 11:18 PM   #5
lawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to all

Name: Lawson
lawless's Tacoma Gallery
i'm going to the Seattle show. sold out up here i believe.
Old 02-16-2013, 08:06 PM   #7
Jeff Spicoli is on a distinguished road
Jeff Spicoli's Tacoma Gallery
The are playing with The Vandals and Gutter Mouth at Musink this year on OC Fairgrounds.