Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

29 Palms area

Old 01-21-2013, 02:22 PM   #1
Texas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Recruiter
Texas Taco's Tacoma Gallery
29 Palms area

So I'm stuck out at 29 Palms for a few weeks. Does anyone know of any decent trails or places I can take my truck around here? I'm not very familiar with the area.
Old 01-21-2013, 03:35 PM   #2
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
for legal OHV wheeling, you have Lucerne Valley about 70 miles northwest of 29 palms or Ocotillo Wells about 135 miles south of 29 palms...

i don't know what Joshua Tree has to offer as far as offroad driving...
Old 01-21-2013, 07:42 PM   #3
mercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to behold

Navy: civil service
Name: gary
mercurymullet's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.facebook.com/jerry.lockard1

Ask this guys on facebook. Tell him that you got the name from ramona offroaders. He's local and runs that area alot with a local club.
Old 01-22-2013, 11:13 PM   #4
Texas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Recruiter
Texas Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I found out there are several trails in Joshua Tree SP. I'm planning on making a day trip Saturday if anyone is interested.