Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

OCOTILLO WELLS CAMPING TRIP!!

Old 01-25-2013, 02:28 PM   #1
LeoffensivesGF92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensivesGF92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensivesGF92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensivesGF92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensivesGF92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensivesGF92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensivesGF92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensivesGF92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensivesGF92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensivesGF92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensivesGF92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Alyssa
LeoffensivesGF92's Tacoma Gallery
OCOTILLO WELLS CAMPING TRIP!!

This is Alyssa (Leo's girlfriend) the boys were too chicken to post a new thread about our upcoming camping trip so I was forced to enter my man's domain and create a Tacoma World account so I could post about it lol. So here's the plan!

Friday March 1st- Sunday March 3rd
Ocotillo Wells
Camping, Off-roading, boozing, etc.
Planning on camping at Fish Creek like last time!

Hope you all can make it!!

Sign-up List:
1) LeoffensivesGF92
2) Leoffensive
3) mike89
Old 01-25-2013, 02:33 PM   #3
LeoffensivesGF92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensivesGF92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensivesGF92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensivesGF92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensivesGF92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensivesGF92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensivesGF92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensivesGF92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensivesGF92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensivesGF92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensivesGF92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike89 View Post
Wow first post and your already talking shit!! Lol
LMFAO! ITS TRUE THOUGH! HAHAHA
Old 01-25-2013, 02:56 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilManny View Post
If Alyssa and mike are going I'm out!
Booooooo lol

Make Karen come with us! She has a month to try and get time off
Old 01-25-2013, 08:07 PM   #9
jeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jeffz0rz's Tacoma Gallery
oof. i dont think the rv will make it to fish creek. that mean tent camping ? aww, shit. might have to dust off the old sleeping bag and tent for this one.
Old 01-25-2013, 08:40 PM   #11
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffz0rz View Post
oof. i dont think the rv will make it to fish creek. that mean tent camping ? aww, shit. might have to dust off the old sleeping bag and tent for this one.
You mean you weren't comfy last time in the bed of your truck?

Even tho I has no room to talk with how I was sandwiched in my jeep....
Old 01-25-2013, 08:41 PM   #12
Quote:
Yeah we all do tents! And don't worry there's a toilet where we camp lol
Old 01-25-2013, 08:44 PM   #13
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-25-2013, 08:46 PM   #14
jeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffz0rz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
You mean you weren't comfy last time in the bed of your truck?

Even tho I has no room to talk with how I was sandwiched in my jeep....
dude, it fucking sucked. i threw the comforter in the bed, set up my pillow, thought " shit, this aint bad. its actually comfortable as hell. ill be fine." that laster about 2 hours. woke up freezing, back beat to shit from the ridges in the bed. was this close to saying fuck it and heading home. lol it was terrible. god i love my rv, but i need to get back to my roots. need a decent tent and a cot.
Old 01-25-2013, 08:48 PM   #15
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
dude, it fucking sucked. i threw the comforter in the bed, set up my pillow, thought " shit, this aint bad. its actually comfortable as hell. ill be fine." that laster about 2 hours. woke up freezing, back beat to shit from the ridges in the bed. was this close to saying fuck it and heading home. lol it was terrible. god i love my rv, but i need to get back to my roots. need a decent tent and a cot.
LOL!!

That's why I loaded up on the whiskey before bed..made it manageable....until morning came, as you saw when I fell out through the back door
Old 01-25-2013, 08:50 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoffensivesGF92 View Post
Yeah we all do tents! And don't worry there's a toilet where we camp lol
shoot girlfriend, i was there last trip ! lol. its a bitchin spot for sure.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:00 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
LOL!!

That's why I loaded up on the whiskey before bed..made it manageable....until morning came, as you saw when I fell out through the back door
oof. fireball. think we killed about 4 bottles of that, and a few hundred beers at superstition between the 20+ of us there last trip lol. sleep in a bottle i tell ya.
Old 01-25-2013, 09:03 PM   #18
Quote:
shoot girlfriend, i was there last trip ! lol. its a bitchin spot for sure.
Oh shit my bad! I remember now! I was not very sober last time and remember a whole lot from that night lol
Old 01-25-2013, 09:04 PM   #19
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
oof. fireball. think we killed about 4 bottles of that, and a few hundred beers at superstition between the 20+ of us there last trip lol. sleep in a bottle i tell ya.
yikes! sounds like I missed a good party hahaha
Old 01-25-2013, 09:04 PM   #20
Quote:
Bring a lot this time too! We need enough to last us the three days. And as we know, when SoCal Tacomas meet, we tend to professionally drink lol