Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

anyone here work for Blizzard?

Old 01-27-2013, 12:42 PM   #1
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
anyone here work for Blizzard?

So, I just applied for a position at Blizzard in Irvine.

does anyone here work or know anyone who works for Blizzard?

I figure if I had an inside contact the Tacoma brotherhood could help.

anyways, I'm desperately trying to get in the gaming industry.

Also, if you know anyone that may be looking for a tech, game company or not, let me know.

I have over 10 years desktop/server support experience , A+ and network + certified and I also do light programming.

thanks for looking.