Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Help welding BAMF sliders on

Old 01-28-2013, 10:12 PM   #3
logcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shedlogcabinwc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
logcabinwc's Tacoma Gallery
Just an FYI I wouldn't "learn" how to weld but doing your sliders... I took a 10 week long class in welding and wouldn't still do my sliders unless I had a nice mig welder and some help.
Old 01-29-2013, 04:43 AM   #4
Never Forget! 343
Bengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
Name: Bradley
Bengland25's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by logcabinwc View Post
Just an FYI I wouldn't "learn" how to weld but doing your sliders... I took a 10 week long class in welding and wouldn't still do my sliders unless I had a nice mig welder and some help.
No I meant it more as having someone show me what they're doing and teach me some basics. Also help with what I can, but I wouldn't trust my welding skills for the sliders!

Just don't want to pay the $300 I got quoted and figured I'd ask around here for some help and hanging out!
Old 01-29-2013, 11:41 AM   #7
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
His name is Phil

he has facebook page

Dept94

Here is his number 626-824-3971

Just tell him that your Ryan's friend. He already know their a call coming from you.
Old 01-29-2013, 05:23 PM   #8
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
His name is Phil

he has facebook page

Dept94

Here is his number 626-824-3971

Just tell him that your Ryan's friend. He already know their a call coming from you.
Hey Ryan, if you don't mind me asking...how much did they charge you to build the swing out? I have some ideas I want to get quoted on for a swing out and full bed rack system. PM me if you want.
Old 01-29-2013, 09:06 PM   #10
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
Make the drive up to Yucca and we can knock it out.
Old 01-30-2013, 07:00 AM   #11
FMLYHM
BMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMiller421 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
BMiller421's Tacoma Gallery
Hey buddy..if you want to come up to my house I will weld them on for you and show you a few things about welding..text me if you want to..
Old 02-06-2013, 04:20 AM   #15
Never Forget! 343
Bengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud ofBengland25 has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
Name: Bradley
Bengland25's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
Did you call my buddy?
No haven't had a chance. Still trying to decide if I'm going to have BAMF weld em on when I go pick the sliders up.. It's $150 for him to do it and I know that he'll do a good job. I will probably call your buddy this week though. Just to see what he says