Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Parts Installs and Metal Fabrication

Old 01-30-2013, 08:40 PM   #1
Bobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bobber Bill's Tacoma Gallery
Parts Installs and Metal Fabrication

Gotten really busy with racing so I'm no longer able to offer these services on a regular basis.

Thanks to everyone who came in for work.

I highly recommend SMP Fabworks in Sun Valley.

7680 Clybourn Ave
Unit D
Sun Valley, CA 91352

(818) 767-3931
Old 01-30-2013, 08:56 PM   #2
TACO626 is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve O
TACO626's Tacoma Gallery
Good to know.
Old 01-30-2013, 08:57 PM   #3
Bobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Old 02-11-2013, 06:08 PM   #4
I've decided to add tube bending to my services. I can bend 1.5" and 1.75" tube.
Old 02-20-2013, 03:00 PM   #6
Slinging parts since '03
The Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Parts Whore is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The Parts Whore's Tacoma Gallery
Will built and welded a set of sliders on my 1st gen, very satisfied with the results. Thanks again brotha!

Old 02-20-2013, 07:51 PM   #7
You're very welcome, I'm glad you like them. Diggin' what you're doing with the build.

How's that rear end workin' out for you? Rides better now?
Old 02-20-2013, 07:55 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
How much to build me this setup
I'm not able to store vehicles overnight at the moment, so I unfortunately won't be able to do anything on that scale.