Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOUG!!!!!

Old 02-07-2013, 06:22 PM   #21
Dezert Lovers Unite
Engage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shedEngage Offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Engage Marketing
Engage Offroad's Tacoma Gallery
HAppy LaTe BirThdaY....were still waiting for you to put on a blond wig and "give ya a ride" in the middle of the dezert....HA HA HA
Old 02-07-2013, 07:13 PM   #22
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Engage Offroad View Post
HAppy LaTe BirThdaY....were still waiting for you to put on a blond wig and "give ya a ride" in the middle of the dezert....HA HA HA

Well , they say blondes have more fun (Although I don't think this one will...)

Thanks Hass !! & I AM ready for another ride in your squeaky bucket of bolts ...!!

Shit I was thinking of going somewhere tonight actually....
Old 02-07-2013, 08:15 PM   #23
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post

Why thank you Judy !! Tell Simon "hi" for me....

I did & Simon said happy belated birthday too ...
Hope you had a great day
Old 02-08-2013, 06:31 AM   #24
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Thanks Hass !! & I AM ready for another ride in your squeaky bucket of bolts ...!!

well, there went sleep for the next few days....
Old 02-08-2013, 06:43 AM   #25
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Happy late birthday Doug!
Old 02-08-2013, 09:06 AM   #26
Engage Off Road
DEZERTDUCK is on a distinguished road

Name: Hass
DEZERTDUCK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

HA HA HA....ohh great doug...thanx! now everytime i see a hot blond from the back im gonna be freaking out about her turning her head and me seeing you!!...F*CK!!! HA HA HA......well my bucket of bolts is in Vi's hands now...he's racing the truck this season....so go ask him what he likes...blond, brunnet or red head so you bring the appropiate wig to get a "ride"...HA HA HA....Happy Late Birthday man!
Old 02-08-2013, 09:11 AM   #27
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Hey didn't you go to high school with Lincoln?

Happy birthday you old fart!
Old 02-08-2013, 09:14 AM   #28
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-08-2013, 09:18 AM   #29
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:

AAAAAACKKKKK! MY EYES ARE BURNING!!!!!!!
Old 02-08-2013, 10:56 AM   #30
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
well, there went sleep for the next few days....
Well, stop thinking about me, I told you Erik.... WE'RE DONE !! GET OVER IT !!.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEZERTDUCK View Post
HA HA HA....ohh great doug...thanx! now everytime i see a hot blond from the back im gonna be freaking out about her turning her head and me seeing you!!...F*CK!!! HA HA HA......well my bucket of bolts is in Vi's hands now...he's racing the truck this season....so go ask him what he likes...blond, brunnet or red head so you bring the appropiate wig to get a "ride"...HA HA HA....Happy Late Birthday man!
HAHAHA !!!. You just went from rock hard to limp noodle huh ??

Blonde,Brunette,Redhead, no matter.. I'm hot no matter what rug I'm wearing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
Hey didn't you go to high school with Lincoln?

Happy birthday you old fart!
C'mon dude !!! get it right !! I went to school with Washington,Jefferson & Adams... you know,, the cool guys at school...

Thanks buddy !!.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Back atchya dude !! x2

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
AAAAAACKKKKK! MY EYES ARE BURNING!!!!!!!
Damn right there burning !! I'm smokin' hot bro !!
Old 02-08-2013, 11:15 AM   #31
"Kill BABIES"
Re8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Bn 7th Marine Kilo Co. Weapons PLT - Infantry Mortarman
Name: m0nk
Re8elmonk0341's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I just threw up in my mouth and think I might've sharted a little from laughing.
Old 02-08-2013, 12:18 PM   #33
"Kill BABIES"
Re8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Bn 7th Marine Kilo Co. Weapons PLT - Infantry Mortarman
Name: m0nk
Re8elmonk0341's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks David...BTW its snowing up the hill.....
Lets go play in it!!!!!!
Old 02-08-2013, 12:18 PM   #34
Banned
Quote:
Well, stop thinking about me, I told you Erik.... WE'RE DONE !! GET OVER IT !!.....

HAHAHA !!!. You just went from rock hard to limp noodle huh ??

Blonde,Brunette,Redhead, no matter.. I'm hot no matter what rug I'm wearing...

C'mon dude !!! get it right !! I went to school with Washington,Jefferson & Adams... you know,, the cool guys at school...

Thanks buddy !!.

Back atchya dude !! x2

Damn right there burning !! I'm smokin' hot bro !!
You're killing me man!
Old 02-08-2013, 12:19 PM   #35
cRaZy oLdmAn

4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Re8elmonk0341 View Post
I just threw up in my mouth and think I might've sharted a little from laughing.

Haha, you like that pic huh ricky ....

Evil Monkey photo shopped it... Actually , its a pretty damned good job

How'd you make out at the alignment shop ??