Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Desperate Need of Some 2nd Gen Spindles!

Old 02-03-2013, 10:42 AM   #1
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Desperate Need of Some 2nd Gen Spindles!

EDIT: Thanks to Bob at Maxtrac for hooking me up with a set of stock spindles!

Long story short, a friend of mine bent his driver side spindle to a point where it's not safe to drive, so he needs to replace it. I also have a slight bend in my passenger side, so if anybody knows of a set lying around or for sale, we will gladly split the cost of taking them off your hands. He is a Prerunner 2009 DCSB, and I am a 4x4 2010 DCSB.

He is in desperate need of replacing since he cannot drive to work and back on the bent spindle. Please call/text/PM me if you know of one or a set. Driver side is most important, but if you have the passenger side as well, I'll take it.

Thanks!

Matt
Old 02-03-2013, 10:50 AM   #2
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Man I love Kate upton
Old 02-03-2013, 10:53 AM   #3
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Try asking in the spindle thread:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sus...rerunners.html
Old 02-03-2013, 10:53 AM   #4
VA6DCO
IgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shedIgnorantlyAlberta is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
IgnorantlyAlberta's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set. All the way up in Canada though. Free to a good home if they will work. Off my 06.
Old 02-03-2013, 10:57 AM   #6
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiend13 View Post
Posted! Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgnorantlyAlberta View Post
I have a set. All the way up in Canada though. Free to a good home if they will work. Off my 06.
Very generous of you! Wish you were closer! I'm afraid he needs them ASAP so waiting for shipping might be too late. I will let him know, though in case we cannot find a set here.
Old 02-03-2013, 10:39 PM   #7
supratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Rex
supratrippy's Tacoma Gallery
try hitting up calmini trucks in montclair
Old 02-03-2013, 10:49 PM   #9
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Hey matt I texted you today... I have a set of prerunner spindles for sale down here in SD... Mike at Defined was supposed to trade with me but havent heard from him in a minute so buy them and I will buy his cross brace!!!!!!! LOL
Old 02-03-2013, 10:55 PM   #10
REBELTACO

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs257 View Post
Hey matt I texted you today... I have a set of prerunner spindles for sale down here in SD... Mike at Defined was supposed to trade with me but havent heard from him in a minute so buy them and I will buy his cross brace!!!!!!! LOL
Chris, didn't get your text? Try it again, I'll be up for another hour.
Old 02-03-2013, 11:02 PM   #11
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Im not 100% sure if they have my spindles off yet at the shop but i will find out tomorrow.
Old 02-03-2013, 11:31 PM   #13
inthebag87 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jake
inthebag87's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Chris, didn't get your text? Try it again, I'll be up for another hour.
It's a brave thing to put your number out like that. If it was another forum your phone would be blowing up with random stupid phone calls.

This post is a testament to the decency of the people on this forum.
Old 02-03-2013, 11:50 PM   #14
REBELTACO

Quote:
Originally Posted by inthebag87 View Post
It's a brave thing to put your number out like that. If it was another forum your phone would be blowing up with random stupid phone calls.

Yeah, I know but my friend has always been there for me to help install things and fix my truck when it was broken, so I gotta do everything I can to get his truck on the road again. So far, the only person who has hit me up (nfs257) is planning on meeting me tomorrow to pick up his spindles, unless another set shows up closer to home.

And thank you TW for not blowing up my phone but I will be deleting my number in the posts after I get the parts.
Old 02-04-2013, 11:11 AM   #16
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by inthebag87 View Post

Probably time you edit your post now lol