Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

SocalTundras Tom's Farms Meet & Greet Sunday Feb 10, 2013 @1200

Old 02-05-2013, 10:04 AM   #1
If u cant stand behind our troops. Stand in front
imsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: VMFA-314 F/A-18 Fighter Jet Plane Captain and Mech.
Name: Randy
imsikotic's Tacoma Gallery
Talking SocalTundras Tom's Farms Meet & Greet Sunday Feb 10, 2013 @1200

Sorry I dont get on here as much as I'd like to anymore. My new job has me working almost 84 hours a week. So since I can't see your pretty faces on here, I have a day off the happens to fall on SoCalTundras Meet & Greet at Tom's Farms off the 15N and Temescal Canyon Road. I want to crash their party with all my Tacoma Family. They were my first off-road family till I found TW. Lets get a list going.

1. imsikotic (Randy)
Old 02-05-2013, 11:30 AM   #2
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Subd, might have to work on Sunday but I'll see if I can get off work early if I do
Old 02-05-2013, 12:59 PM   #3
TC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I would have known about it sooner, truck is completely torn apart right now for race prep
Old 02-05-2013, 02:57 PM   #5
MadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant future

Name: Mike
MadTaco461's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry I'll be out in the desert doing some riding and a little truck driving
Old 02-05-2013, 04:42 PM   #6
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Haven't been there in years. Pretty good burgers. I'll see if the wifey has anything planned on Sunday.
Old 02-05-2013, 06:13 PM   #7
R o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud ofR o C C o 5 7 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
R o C C o 5 7's Tacoma Gallery
I attended the last Tundra meet,gotta say pretty cool people and there was quite a few Tacos out there.I know my wifey is coming to this one,after all she loves Tom's Farm.
Old 02-06-2013, 11:26 AM   #8
If u cant stand behind our troops. Stand in front
imsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: VMFA-314 F/A-18 Fighter Jet Plane Captain and Mech.
Name: Randy
imsikotic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigo View Post
Subd, might have to work on Sunday but I'll see if I can get off work early if I do
Good Luck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TC yota View Post
Wish I would have known about it sooner, truck is completely torn apart right now for race prep
That's a bummer. Would have been cool to see the beast out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadTaco461 View Post
Congrats on the new job randy
Thank you Sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadTaco461 View Post
Sorry I'll be out in the desert doing some riding and a little truck driving
Lame

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogrc View Post
Haven't been there in years. Pretty good burgers. I'll see if the wifey has anything planned on Sunday.
Sweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by R o C C o 5 7 View Post
I attended the last Tundra meet,gotta say pretty cool people and there was quite a few Tacos out there.I know my wifey is coming to this one,after all she loves Tom's Farm.
They are a very cool group. See ya out there.
Old 02-06-2013, 01:40 PM   #9
TC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedTC yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
If there is enough people going I might be able to throw it together, looks pretty dead on the socaltundras thread.......
Old 02-06-2013, 05:35 PM   #11

TC yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by imsikotic View Post
All the message traffic is on Facebook. Sounds like quite a bit wanting to go.
Link?
Old 02-09-2013, 01:14 PM   #14
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
The wifey and I are a go! Might have some co workers cruise as well.
Old 02-09-2013, 02:27 PM   #15
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by imsikotic View Post
Bump. Come on people.

I do not go to Facebook... since the restraining order anyway....
Old 02-09-2013, 08:11 PM   #20
in2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4/27th FA... MLRS.... Wertheim Germany
Name: James
in2nite's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Randy I'm heading up there for a bit. Couple of guys in my neighborhood want me to roll. I'll be there around noon.