Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Swing buy and pick a part off my truck!

Old 02-07-2013, 03:27 AM   #1
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Swing buy and pick a part off my truck!

I'm selling my truck, and of course I'm open to parting it out. Since you're all in So.Cal. I figure, start here! Lots of stuff here, might need your stock parts in return. Open to trades as well... what do ya have?

Check out the actual thread, in my sig below.

Thanks!
Old 02-07-2013, 09:51 AM   #2
mmm Tacos
Swordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of light

Swordknives's Tacoma Gallery
How much for your AP rear bumper? and does it have a hitch?
Old 02-07-2013, 12:47 PM   #7
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
Are the braided brake lines for rear or front?
its all 4 corners
Old 02-07-2013, 12:47 PM   #8
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Bestop!!
it would look awesome on your truck!
Old 02-07-2013, 04:33 PM   #10
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
lots sold... lots left!
Old 02-08-2013, 12:14 PM   #13
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by krans View Post
Would you happen to have a stock driverside lower control arm?
i need it, haha... no extras, sorry dude. I'm guessing youre the curb eater?
Old 02-08-2013, 12:18 PM   #14
TeamBlue
alegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shedalegav is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
alegav's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to alegav Send a message via Yahoo to alegav
PM sent
Old 02-08-2013, 12:24 PM   #16
3ps14 is on a distinguished road

3ps14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post

yes that's Kenny
lol
Old 02-08-2013, 12:29 PM   #17
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
oh no... Kenny Kurbeater...eesh...
Old 02-08-2013, 05:43 PM   #19
I owe it all to little chocolate donuts
JayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JayDirt's Tacoma Gallery
I need the plastic cup holder divider thing, are you keeping it?
Old 02-09-2013, 02:16 AM   #20
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDirt View Post
I need the plastic cup holder divider thing, are you keeping it?
Hmm, let me hold onto it for a bit, but when I sell the truck, it's yours! $10 cool?