Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Blue taco owners be careful

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2013, 12:11 AM   #1261
Justin123560 is on a distinguished road
Justin123560's Tacoma Gallery
If I were the ladies in the truck is make them pay for all my medical expenses, accept the truck, when the police chief hands me the keys I'll say "you know I'm still going to sue you right"

Old 02-10-2013, 12:38 AM   #1262
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
recent surveillance video of LAPD shooting of that blue tacoma:

Old 02-10-2013, 01:26 AM   #1263
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
the guy prob ventilated his head out in the woods somewhere at this point... that or someone picked him up somewhere. how is he going to know when LAPD finds Sgt. Evans guilty of misconduct? he isnt, unless he watches the news. maybe hes at a buddys house, eating popcorn watching the news. who the fuck knows. my bet is that he already killed himself.

Old 02-10-2013, 02:14 AM   #1264
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
I highly doubt he's suicidal.

More likely he's hiding out somewhere watching the news/every move the 5-0 is making. No doubt he has a scanner listening on police bands and definitely some kind of radio or TV.

My honest thought is that he was never even in Big Bear. He's way too smart to give himself away with a burning truck. That was a diversion that has so far given him the BIGGEST head start.

Old 02-10-2013, 02:28 AM   #1265
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
my money is on copy cat attacks on LAPD before he strikes again. This guy just gave every "thug", "banger", and "home boy" in South Central the moral ammunition to pick up an assault weapon and dump a mag on the next black and white that rolls by their house. LAPD is smart in saying they are re-investigating his accusations.

Old 02-10-2013, 03:50 AM   #1266
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
my money is on copy cat attacks on LAPD before he strikes again. This guy just gave every "thug", "banger", and "home boy" in South Central the moral ammunition to pick up an assault weapon and dump a mag on the next black and white that rolls by their house. LAPD is smart in saying they are re-investigating his accusations.
imagine being one of the 10k cops working there right now. id have so many applications out to GTFO ASAP. id go to another part of the country. dealing with their usual shit on top of worry about if this guy is going to show up somewhere you are and ventilate your chest with lead. grammy's are tonight, wonder if he'll make a guest appearance...

Old 02-10-2013, 04:45 AM   #1267
Devout is on a distinguished road

Devout's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 650H1 View Post
the guy prob ventilated his head out in the woods somewhere at this point... .

Not likely. He just doesn't seem like the 'empty your pistol on the paper delivery' type to me.

I realize his type is hard for you to understand.

Old 02-10-2013, 07:06 AM   #1268
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery

just waiting for the next persone to name call, or break other CoC rules in here...

Old 02-10-2013, 07:14 AM   #1269
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 650H1 View Post
imagine being one of the 10k cops working there right now. id have so many applications out to GTFO ASAP. id go to another part of the country. dealing with their usual shit on top of worry about if this guy is going to show up somewhere you are and ventilate your chest with lead. grammy's are tonight, wonder if he'll make a guest appearance...
Really? I mean when you become a police officer with the knowledge that there is a high level of risk involved and then when someone is shooting and killing your brothers you would just up and run away?

Old 02-10-2013, 07:20 AM   #1270
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumNutz View Post
Really? I mean when you become a police officer with the knowledge that there is a high level of risk involved and then when someone is shooting and killing your brothers you would just up and run away?
Easy. I can understand his viewpoint, and before another bash session begins, lets consider other peoples viewpoints.

Old 02-10-2013, 07:23 AM   #1271
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Easy. I can understand his viewpoint, and before another bash session begins, lets consider other peoples viewpoints.
Fair. I'm gone. Please don't lock the thread on my account.

Old 02-10-2013, 08:11 AM   #1272
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
Quote:
Originally Posted by NumNutz View Post

I would like to read your response to Num's Question? Why would you not just stay and stay with your brothers and sisters and locate and deal with the threat? Kind of makes you look like a pussy. I am not calling you a pussy, I am just asking ?

Old 02-10-2013, 08:16 AM   #1273
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
:ibtl:

Old 02-10-2013, 08:17 AM   #1274

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazylegs View Post
I would like to read your response to Num's Question? Why would you not just stay and stay with your brothers and sisters and locate and deal with the threat? Kind of makes you look like a pussy. I am not calling you a pussy, I am just asking ?
and on this note, LOCKED.

Unless you guys can carry on a discussion without the name calling and orther bullshit, this will remain locked for a while.

Closed Thread