Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Desperate need of a driver side lower control arm!!

Old 02-07-2013, 08:06 PM   #1
krans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud of

Name: Kenny
krans's Tacoma Gallery
Desperate need of a driver side lower control arm!!

As the title states I am in desperate need of a front driver side lower control arm preferably local here in SoCal , I know shipping would be a pain.

Thanks y'all

And I know you LT guys might have one laying around so help a brother out!

The thirst is real.
Old 02-14-2013, 12:21 PM   #8
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
I would if i still had mine, Free bump.
Old 02-25-2013, 05:30 PM   #9
rplumb is on a distinguished road

Name: Robert
rplumb's Tacoma Gallery
are the lca from the 04 4-runner the same as the 2nd gen truck? i heard somewhere that they are the same, not 100% on that though. if they are i have a set with 75,000 on them were only replaced because uca was making a squeaking noise and my mom had them all replaced.
Old 02-27-2013, 09:18 PM   #10
in2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4/27th FA... MLRS.... Wertheim Germany
Name: James
in2nite's Tacoma Gallery
I'll check in the morning for u. I'm 99% sure I have mine. I live in Lakewood.
Old 02-27-2013, 09:28 PM   #11
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
MEVOTECH Part # MS86112
Front Left Lower; 4WD
$138.79
Old 02-27-2013, 11:35 PM   #12
krans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud of

krans's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by in2nite View Post
I'll check in the morning for u. I'm 99% sure I have mine. I live in Lakewood.

Ohh Mann!! If you do please let me know I work and lounge in Cerritos.
Old 02-28-2013, 04:06 AM   #13
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jen
jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jlvhrse
If the buyer I have lined up backs out I will let you know, are you willing to buy the pair or only 1? Also, I have to wait until my truck is done, maybe 2weeks from now?
Old 02-28-2013, 06:42 PM   #14
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlvhrse View Post
If the buyer I have lined up backs out I will let you know, are you willing to buy the pair or only 1? Also, I have to wait until my truck is done, maybe 2weeks from now?
He only really needs one...but depending on the price, and how bad mine really is, I may be in for the driver's side.
Old 02-28-2013, 09:37 PM   #15
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jen
jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jlvhrse
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
He only really needs one...but depending on the price, and how bad mine really is, I may be in for the driver's side.
Ok if you guys end up needing it let me know (PM me) like I said I have a buyer lined up right now but they are not even ready to be sold yet.. Want to drive my truck out of the shop to make sure everything is good before I start selling my stuff just incase lol
Old 02-28-2013, 10:09 PM   #16
in2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shedin2nite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4/27th FA... MLRS.... Wertheim Germany
Name: James
in2nite's Tacoma Gallery
I have both uppers and lowers
Old 03-02-2013, 12:47 AM   #17

krans's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlvhrse View Post
Ok if you guys end up needing it let me know (PM me) like I said I have a buyer lined up right now but they are not even ready to be sold yet.. Want to drive my truck out of the shop to make sure everything is good before I start selling my stuff just incase lol

Awesome thanks Jen, let me see if I can get ahold of one before then if not ill defiantly let ya know.