Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

$ 1 Million Reward !!!

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2013, 08:34 PM   #21
Resident Jackass
SoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: steven
SoutheastTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Working on it .
Please add the fact that the op is not just an ordinary guy into your factor please. That matters.

Old 02-10-2013, 08:37 PM   #22
Resident Jackass
SoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
but he has seen the Bourne series, add that too
Oh shit... Watch out chuck Norris.

Old 02-10-2013, 08:43 PM   #23
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery

Old 02-10-2013, 08:43 PM   #24
Resident Jackass
While we're talking all this bad assery..

I was gonna go bear hunting next week, I'll bring my Swiss army knife and some snickers. Anyone down?

Old 02-10-2013, 08:46 PM   #25
blake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blake
blake5995's Tacoma Gallery
i will go...when we leaving?

Old 02-10-2013, 08:50 PM   #26
Epic Member
tvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tvbd56's Tacoma Gallery
You guys are leaving out that he plays call of duty! He has experience with a weapon, he can handle this.

Old 02-10-2013, 08:52 PM   #27
Certified Mall Crawling Instructor
Swank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Name: Steven
Swank's Tacoma Gallery
Not going to brag or anything.. but i was 10th prestige in Modern Warfare 2..without hacks..
Obviously, i'm ready for the job.
Count me in!

..on days I don't go to school/work

Old 02-10-2013, 08:52 PM   #28
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
You won't find him up there.

Old 02-10-2013, 08:55 PM   #29
Resident Jackass
Quote:
Originally Posted by isu2014 View Post
We now have a tracker....

Old 02-10-2013, 08:55 PM   #30
blake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
we got a good group together lets do it

Old 02-10-2013, 08:57 PM   #31
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoutheastTaco View Post
We now have a tracker....
True story.
Ryan can sniff out a hot dog in a fish factory.

Old 02-10-2013, 08:59 PM   #32
Resident Jackass
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
True story.
I could take that so many places right now.. Stay on topic.

Old 02-10-2013, 09:00 PM   #33
I owe it all to little chocolate donuts
JayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JayDirt's Tacoma Gallery
With that kind of money on the table, there will be a lot of cowboys on the street...be careful everyone.

Old 02-10-2013, 09:01 PM   #34
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
True story.
Only if it's beef.

I would look where no one else is gonna look. Like west central Iowa.

Old 02-10-2013, 09:03 PM   #36
Resident Jackass
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDirt View Post
With that kind of money on the table, there will be a lot of cowboys on the street...be careful everyone.

X2, I'd hate to see someone get hurt or worse over this. This is why we have LE/military. Let them guys handle it. The independent cowboys are just gonna impede their investigation or trailings they have on this guy.

Old 02-10-2013, 09:04 PM   #37
Resident Jackass
Quote:
Only if it's beef.

I would look where no one else is gonna look. Like west central Iowa.
+1 I literally laughed when I read that.

Old 02-10-2013, 09:08 PM   #38
I owe it all to little chocolate donuts
JayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JayDirt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
I really could use a Demello Bumper...if you guys find him, spare a brother $1000.

I did a lot of research on this topic...I think that deserves something.
No worries Matt, I got your back! I hope he rings my doorbell tomorrow

Old 02-10-2013, 09:24 PM   #39
Banned
Colt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shedColt1195 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Colt1195's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blake5995 View Post
i will go...when we leaving?

what do you bring to the table ?

experience ?

firepower ?

i have never hunted people before but i lived 11 years in montana and idaho and i've killed lots of deer and elk.

i'm a great shot and could really use a camping trip in the mountains.

Old 02-10-2013, 09:26 PM   #40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt1195 View Post
what do you bring to the table ?

experience ?

firepower ?

i have never hunted people before but i lived 11 years in montana and idaho and i've killed lots of deer and elk.

i'm a great shot and could really use a camping trip in the mountains.
Lots and lots of guns and i am a competitive shooter.
I hunt bear for around 16 weekends every year

Closed Thread