Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Any Good Shops?

Old 02-11-2013, 10:13 AM   #1
jr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
jr114's Tacoma Gallery
Any Good Shops?

Hey guys, I just ordered some spindles and am trying to find a good shop in the la area that can do the install as well as decrease the pre load on my coil overs. Don't have the time or the tools to do it on my own right now, so I need your help in finding a good reputable shop. Thanks
Old 02-11-2013, 12:01 PM   #2
Rylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rylee
Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr114 View Post
Hey guys, I just ordered some spindles and am trying to find a good shop in the la area that can do the install as well as decrease the pre load on my coil overs. Don't have the time or the tools to do it on my own right now, so I need your help in finding a good reputable shop. Thanks
DMZ fab and race prep
They're located in Norco, ca , Tim is a great guy and knows his stuff, he did my spindles 2 weeks ago, give them a call. He does great work.
Old 02-12-2013, 10:03 AM   #4
jr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jr114's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys. I contacted them both. But anyone know of anywhere in the la area? Just trying to find somewhere a little closer
Old 02-12-2013, 10:05 AM   #5
Trifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrifenix is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Trifenix's Tacoma Gallery
Sick nicks fab
Old 02-12-2013, 10:59 AM   #6
I like the Anaheim Ducks
Okeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
Okeetee's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hijack your thread, OP, but I'm also in search of a shop around SoCal that does installation (Bilstein 5100 in my case)
Old 02-12-2013, 11:40 AM   #8
jr114's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
OP just FYi A shop is going to charge you about 700 to 800 bucks.
You interested? I know we had that brief pm conversation. Literally all I need to do is install the spindles and drop the pre load on the coil overs.
Old 02-12-2013, 11:48 AM   #9
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Yea, i would be more than willing to help you out install those spindles for you. But i am near Pasadena fyi. Pm again will Discuss over Text or phone.