Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

TTORA So-Cal presents Wrench-Tech III--March 9, 2013

Old 02-12-2013, 09:01 PM   #1
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
TTORA So-Cal presents Wrench-Tech III--March 9, 2013

TTORA So-Cal
presents
Wrench-Tech III

This will be a How-to-Clinic for Garage, Trail Repairs and Maintenance. In years past we have demonstrated CV axle replacement, CB clinic, Power steering flush, brake pad replacement, LBJ replacement, recovery techniques, etc.

2013 demonstrations are still being worked out. If you have any suggestions please share them. We will consider your ideas.
We will be updating this post with more information.

Our sponsors, DeMello Off-Road and Icon Vehicle Dynamics, have graciously donated their facilities, time and money to ensure this is a successful event. New and current products will be showcased and they'll be more than happy to answer all your questions.

Icon Vehicle Dynamics will also provide FREE LUNCH.

This is a great time to meet the Staff and other members you've only talked to on the forum. Drive your trail-rig to the event and show off your upgrades/modifications. If you have a stock truck and are trying to figure out what to do to first, you'll have the opportunity to ask other members what they've done.

We'll see you all there!

Where:
DeMello Off-Road
12785 Magnolia Ave. Suite 1
Riverside, CA 92503

When:
10:00am - 4:00pm

-TTORA So-Cal Staff
Old 03-04-2013, 12:39 PM   #2
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
This event has been canceled.
Old 03-04-2013, 09:24 PM   #4
silver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
silver taco's Tacoma Gallery
Dammit! I've missed the last 2, due to prior obligations. I finally had my calender open for this!
Old 03-05-2013, 06:21 AM   #5

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver taco View Post
Dammit! I've missed the last 2, due to prior obligations. I finally had my calender open for this!
Sorry Chris.