Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

OC Mountain Trail Run

Old 02-15-2013, 02:14 PM   #21
Rylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rylee
Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
im out if its saturday, i have work , then leduc swap meet sunday
Old 02-15-2013, 05:03 PM   #23
mmm Tacos
Swordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of lightSwordknives is a glorious beacon of light

Swordknives's Tacoma Gallery
So what do you all think of Saturday the 23rd?
Old 02-15-2013, 05:05 PM   #24
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ MacReady View Post
so i've heard...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordknives View Post
So what do you all think of Saturday the 23rd?
Just got word from Dallas Raines that we're having a storm come through Tuesday and Wednesday, so I hope it dries up quick enough to be open on the weekend....

Otherwise, we could just go outside OC and meetup with all the other LA/IE guys somewhere.
Old 02-16-2013, 08:57 AM   #26
SkullTaco2012 has a spectacular aura aboutSkullTaco2012 has a spectacular aura about
SkullTaco2012's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd. I'd be in depending on final location.
Old 02-16-2013, 11:37 AM   #28
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in. Needs to be a weekend since school starts the 25th and I'll be busy all week. And yes I say we just meet closer to the IE

I'll just leave this here again...

Old 02-16-2013, 07:58 PM   #29
Jeff Spicoli is on a distinguished road
Jeff Spicoli's Tacoma Gallery
I might be in depending on date. It is suppose to rain Wed. and possibly Tues. Keep in mind most trails are closed (as in gates closed) for 7 days after it rains.
Old 02-17-2013, 11:05 AM   #30
Rylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shedRylee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rylee
Rylee's Tacoma Gallery
bump. any one want to go tomorow?
Old 02-17-2013, 06:37 PM   #32
Jeff Spicoli is on a distinguished road
Jeff Spicoli's Tacoma Gallery
Ya it is going to locked for at least another week. I went to Holy Jim's today and it was PACKED with a bunch of yahoos!
Old 02-17-2013, 07:43 PM   #33
Breaker of Wheeling Rules #1 and #2
Mach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sathington "Alowicious Devadander Abercrombie" Willoughby (but you can call me Mud)
Mach375's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Still locked up, bro.
Likely will be until the end of the month, what with the rain coming in and all. Another reason to plan a mountain run for a weekend in March.

Maybe make it a St. Patty's Day run?
Old 02-17-2013, 08:25 PM   #34
I owe it all to little chocolate donuts
JayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JayDirt's Tacoma Gallery
i could be down, thinking of going on the Anza/Borrego trip at the beginning of the month though...
Old 02-19-2013, 12:57 AM   #35
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach375 View Post
Likely will be until the end of the month, what with the rain coming in and all. Another reason to plan a mountain run for a weekend in March.

Maybe make it a St. Patty's Day run?
I'll be in Vegas that weekend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDirt View Post
i could be down, thinking of going on the Anza/Borrego trip at the beginning of the month though...
Anza trip is March 1st, should be a decent sized group going. I'd like to attend if I can get that friday off.

Still thinking of places/dates...lets keep this thread going until we get it all figured out.
Old 02-19-2013, 08:38 AM   #37
pelon is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
pelon's Tacoma Gallery
March 1st & 2nd is the weekend of the TDS Tierra Del Sol in Truckhaven (Anza Borrego). That is a fun time with about 5,000 people showing up with all sorts of wierd crawler, race, trail vehicles.

http://content.yudu.com/Library/A2222f/DesertSafari2013Prog/resources/index.htm?referrerUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tds4x4.com% 2F
Old 02-19-2013, 04:56 PM   #39
I owe it all to little chocolate donuts
JayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JayDirt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Still not sure if I can pull this one off, if so I will be driving from Santa Anita Friday afternoon.
Old 02-20-2013, 07:18 AM   #40
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
How bout lytle creek on sun the 24th