Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

OC Mountain Trail Run

Old 02-27-2013, 07:22 PM   #44
supratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Rex
supratrippy's Tacoma Gallery
should be down for this depending on the date if this is still happening
Old 03-01-2013, 11:32 AM   #45
krumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to beholdkrumble is a splendid one to behold
Name: Jon
krumble's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down to go just let me know of a date when you guys decide
Old 03-17-2013, 10:11 AM   #46
Digitalfreq is on a distinguished road
Digitalfreq's Tacoma Gallery
Hi All! Are ex Tacoma owners allowed? I just picked up a 2005 4runner and would love to join you all!

Pic of the old truck, I miss it.

Old 03-17-2013, 11:16 AM   #47
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digitalfreq View Post
Hi All! Are ex Tacoma owners allowed? I just picked up a 2005 4runner and would love to join you all!

Pic of the old truck, I miss it.

Hell yeah! 4Runner's are our brothers!

I'm still working on a date for this, guys...don't lose hope in me! Trying to make it work for everybody as well as plan for the weather.
Old 03-19-2013, 10:13 PM   #52
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
i had forgottten about this thread
Old 03-24-2013, 05:06 AM   #53
beekator is on a distinguished road
Name: Victor
beekator's Tacoma Gallery
So have you guys decided on a date yet? Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Yo guys,

So it's been a while since the last time we did a big TW trail run up in the Santa Ana mountains. Last time we had a HUGE turnout of about 22 trucks, and it was a great time.

I'd like to coordinate another one for the coming weeks. As of right now, most of the trails are closed due to the recent rain/snow we got, but I'm confident they will be open by next weekend. If you've never been, trails up there are basically fire roads with occasional technical bypasses if you're so inclined (pun?). Otherwise, Prerunner friendly and stock trucks on street tires will be fine up there. We could meet up somewhere and caravan to the trailhead, drive up, perhaps have lunch at the peak, and then come back down. Just make a half day out of it.

I'm trying to get a feel for who would be down for something like this, so we can set a date and get this going!

Old 03-24-2013, 09:02 PM   #54
edogssuzuki is on a distinguished road

Name: edgar
edogssuzuki's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like fun count me in on a weekend !!
Old 03-25-2013, 07:11 AM   #55
I owe it all to little chocolate donuts
JayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JayDirt's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-25-2013, 11:54 AM   #57
edogssuzuki is on a distinguished road

Name: edgar
edogssuzuki's Tacoma Gallery
This is for the trabuco station # (951)738-1811 Indian truck trail is open that's the trail by tom's farm of the 15
Old 03-25-2013, 01:02 PM   #59
beekator is on a distinguished road
Name: Victor
beekator's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
http://www.fs.usda.gov/detailfull/cl...229&width=full

Looks like Maple Springs and Main Divide are finally open all the way...gonna do some froading this weekend!
Awesome! Thanks for the link.