Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

OC Mountain Trail Run

Old 03-29-2013, 04:18 PM   #103
Breaker of Wheeling Rules #1 and #2
Mach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sathington "Alowicious Devadander Abercrombie" Willoughby (but you can call me Mud)
Mach375's Tacoma Gallery
Any interest in starting from Ortega? Or from the Santa Rosa Plateau (where MDR ends)? That would be hella awesome.
If not, there's a slight chance I might do that anyway and try to time it so I'm at the meetup spot on time. Hmmmm.............
Old 03-29-2013, 04:28 PM   #105
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach375 View Post
Any interest in starting from Ortega? Or from the Santa Rosa Plateau (where MDR ends)? That would be hella awesome.
If not, there's a slight chance I might do that anyway and try to time it so I'm at the meetup spot on time. Hmmmm.............
Too far of a meetup spot. We can always take MDR down to Ortega, maybe even to Wildomar. Haven't been there yet.
Old 03-29-2013, 04:58 PM   #106
TXPRO4X4 is on a distinguished road

Name: Bryan
TXPRO4X4's Tacoma Gallery
I can still show yall lake Mathews shit sat.?
Matt think you would like this spot.
Old 03-29-2013, 07:01 PM   #107
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
The only question I have about that spot is...how legal is it?

A lot of that area is undeveloped tract home land and I don't want to trespass on private land. Either way, we'll be wheeling on the other side of the freeway. Brad and I have some business to conduct up there so we figured we'd make a wheeling day out of it too. Don't really have the time to go all the way up, then down, then back to the other spot.
Old 03-29-2013, 07:22 PM   #108

I meet the land owner. He is cool with people off roading. Not cool with people shooting there. There is an official nra shooting range in the hills. He has been hit before is what he said.
I was on my bike when we chated and said he rides himself. My co worker an older guy has been going for 15yrs he claims, and i have seen familys riding here. Camping is pry not a good idea bit there is definitely trash from people doing it.
Old 03-29-2013, 07:25 PM   #109
Kuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really nice

EMS: Emt-I
Name: Ian
Kuhl29's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach375 View Post
Anyone up to include some foot trails in the deal? My family is itching for some hiking as much as it's itching for some wheeling.
No hiking for me. Just had knee surgery...
Old 03-29-2013, 07:27 PM   #110
Breaker of Wheeling Rules #1 and #2
Mach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMach375 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sathington "Alowicious Devadander Abercrombie" Willoughby (but you can call me Mud)
Mach375's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
Too far of a meetup spot. We can always take MDR down to Ortega, maybe even to Wildomar. Haven't been there yet.
Wildomar is closed. Besides, other than checking out MDR on the south side of Ortega, I don't have much interest in heading south......starting from the south, yes, but not going south.
Old 03-29-2013, 09:28 PM   #112
I owe it all to little chocolate donuts
JayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JayDirt's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

I'm for sure, see you at John's...!

EDIT: Annika doesn't want to go now and is throwing a fit about it...friggen kid! I'm dropping her off at her aunt's and heading to John's!
Old 03-30-2013, 09:15 AM   #114

Son of bitch. Worken today tell 2.
:-(
Old 03-30-2013, 12:07 PM   #117
J4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

J4RR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
We miss you, Jose!

Where you been man? Gotta bring that sweet rig of yours down to Rebel sometime.
Yeah, I need to come by and check out the shop, its right by my house.
Old 03-30-2013, 03:20 PM   #118
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
really wish I couldve came... anniversary day
Old 03-30-2013, 03:32 PM   #119
beekator is on a distinguished road
Name: Victor
beekator's Tacoma Gallery
Unhappy

Damn. Missed it
Old 03-30-2013, 05:22 PM   #120
Kuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really nice

EMS: Emt-I
Name: Ian
Kuhl29's Tacoma Gallery
super bummed I didn't go...... 8( hope one of these happens again soon...