Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

OC Mountain Trail Run

Old 03-31-2013, 04:08 PM   #142
Kevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kevoh
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
Thx pals for all the insight. Have a good day ill hopefully have this sorted out before the meet on wednesday.
Old 03-31-2013, 10:11 PM   #143
I owe it all to little chocolate donuts
JayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shedJayDirt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JayDirt's Tacoma Gallery
See...I knew you were getting into some mischief Kevoh...This is unfortunate and not part of the TW trap! I hope only good things come from this. Let me know if I can help in any way.
Old 04-01-2013, 09:20 AM   #144
Kevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kevoh
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
Will do man!
Old 04-01-2013, 01:08 PM   #145
Kuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really nice

EMS: Emt-I
Name: Ian
Kuhl29's Tacoma Gallery
Wait wait wait... There's a meet on Wednesday?
Old 04-02-2013, 12:03 AM   #148
Kuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really niceKuhl29 is just really nice

Kuhl29's Tacoma Gallery
sorry man, im fairly scatter brained due to the large amounts of percocet I have been prescribed... i'm a space cadet post surgery.. =(
Old 04-02-2013, 12:22 AM   #149
BlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud of
Navy: EM1 Coastal Warfare
BlackSportD's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to BlackSportD
Bah! ^^ You too? LOL. I want to do a trail meet, but had surgery on the 28th.
Old 04-02-2013, 12:59 AM   #151

Kuhl29's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSportD View Post
Bah! ^^ You too? LOL. I want to do a trail meet, but had surgery on the 28th.
yea man, got some meniscus removed... thank god it wasn't the ACL again...(but I'm getting paid for this one.. praise jeebus).. mine was on the 21st. tried to get out for that trail run and my old lady told me "no driving. ESPECIALLY offroading..." god I hate her.... I might have to show up on Wednesday, though.. if no one minds.
Old 04-02-2013, 01:03 AM   #153

Kuhl29's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Traveler View Post
See you there!
sweet deal!!
Old 04-02-2013, 01:18 PM   #154
BlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud of
Navy: EM1 Coastal Warfare
BlackSportD's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to BlackSportD
What is this trail run rated at? I'm a noob to off-roading, with a little time spent in azusa canyon. Truck is OE TRD height, 4x4, rear locker, auto.

Quote:
yea man, got some meniscus removed... thank god it wasn't the ACL again...
Got some scar cartilage removed from the left ankle, and some ligaments tightened up all thanks to some active duty shenanigans. First surgery so scared shitless as to how 'never as good as before' it will turn out to be.
Old 04-02-2013, 01:21 PM   #155
REBELTACO
The Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Traveler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
The Traveler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSportD View Post
What is this trail run rated at? I'm a noob to off-roading, with a little time spent in azusa canyon. Truck is OE TRD height, 4x4, rear locker, auto.
This last weekend was Kevin's first time Off-Road in a 2WD SR5 (no locker), and he had zero problems, other than a sway bar issue caused by a shops faulty install.

You'll be more than fine.