Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

STAMPEDE Country Line Dancing Bar

Old 02-16-2013, 12:40 PM   #1
Mikie is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
Mikie's Tacoma Gallery
STAMPEDE Country Line Dancing Bar

So i was wondering if anyone around the Temecula/San Diego area ever goes to Stampede. Its a great bar that has country line dancing Friday and Saturday nights. i think it would be great to hook up with some of you all one weekend for some drinks and good ol' line dancing. this is also an 18 and up venue so that opens the doors for a few more people. Stampede is the largest country music venue on the west coast. check out there web site and let me know if any of you guys go or would like to check it out.
http://www.temeculastampede.com/index.php
Old 02-16-2013, 04:16 PM   #2

Mikie's Tacoma Gallery
anyone?
Old 02-20-2013, 02:00 PM   #4
mercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to beholdmercurymullet is a splendid one to behold

Navy: civil service
Name: gary
mercurymullet's Tacoma Gallery
I got bucked off the bull there. They were pretty cool, let me in in board shorts and filp flops. Gave me some shit in the beginning, but a nice crowd after a few long islands.
Old 02-20-2013, 04:46 PM   #5
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
A Tacoma meet at a line dancing bar?!
Old 02-20-2013, 09:35 PM   #6

Mikie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie View Post
A Tacoma meet at a line dancing bar?!
possibly, not sure how many people would actually be interested in this though lol
Old 02-21-2013, 06:31 AM   #7
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
ya maybe if you get enough guys out there you can do a broke back mountain in the back of a Tacoma.
Old 02-23-2013, 07:36 AM   #8
MadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant future

MadTaco461's Tacoma Gallery
Actually there is a pretty high percentage of girls to meet there. I doubt you'll get a taco meet out of it. I've always had a good time there

@Johnnie - gotta save events like that for a mod day. I got the welder. I'm sure someone will be more than happy to tea bag you while trying to tack weld. I'm grab some guys from the chevy forums just for you. You might learn a thing or 2 about drop bracket lifts.